Chapter 35

(Ron's POV)

So do you know how many pills to take and when?" he questioned and I nodded, handing him the paper with the directions. He read over it like 3 different times.

"How many times are you gonna read that?" I asked with a laugh, making him look up and smile.

"Your laugh is adorable" he told me and I smiled with a blush. He likes my laugh!

"T-Thanks" I mumbled and he grinned.

"But I'm memorizing this so that I will know what to do in any situation. I got the first part down... just give me a few minutes" he told me moving back to the paper. I laughed and held onto him tightly from the side. I'm so glad I convinced him to come.

Blaise's POV
(Later in the day - Friday)

"So we've all decided to have a party tonight in the Gryffindor's room" Pansy informed Draco and I while they both changed for Quidditch.

"Gosh it's so cold this time of year. Who's our first match against?" Draco asked. I basically just stood by the door to make sure Nott, Crabbe, and Goyle didn't come back to the dorm.

"I know right! It's freezing. Our first game is against Hufflepuff and then in a few more weeks we'll play Gryffindor" she answered, Draco nodded to her reply.

"Hurry up, I want to see Ron. Can I skip your little practice and just go hang out with the Gryffindors" I whine bored as Draco glared at me.

"You're still part of the team buddy. You are not going anywhere" he smirks, pulling on the last of his gear. I frowned and turned around to look back into the hallway from the cracked door. Still empty.

"Alright, let's go" Pansy clapped and I smiled, rushing out of the room, almost hitting a younger year. Oh well.

"Well- ok then" Draco whispered as the kid ran away with wide eyes.

"Are you three heading to Quidditch? Mind if we tag along?" a new voice said. I frowned because now I for certain wouldn't be able to see Ron.

"Don't think we have a choice, mother" I responded tensely as she smiled. What's scary about this is it's just my mom and Lucius and I'm gonna be stuck with them in the stands.

She didn't say anything as she continued ahead of us, the good mood now me gone. We all walked in silence until we made it to the pitch and split up.

"Good luck" I sighed, receiving a smile as I walked off with my mom and Lucius. We sat down in a very uncomfortable silence as the practice started.

"Would you like to explain why you aren't down there?" my mother asked in a calm voice and I knew I was about to get smacked. R.I.P Blaise's cheek.

"Professor Snape banned me from the first game and all practices before that" I told her, listening to her take a deep breath.

"I can see that. But why!" she shouted, grabbing my chin and forcing me to look at her. Yup, she's angry. Chances are she already knows why and wants me to admit it or better yet she wants me to lie so she can punish me.

"I protected a Gryffindor from a Bludger" I explain, I was honest, and wasn't even surprised when she reeled back her hand and slapped me. I raised my hand to my cheek and rubbed it while she started to breathe like a fucking dragon. I hope Draco and Pansy remember what I wanted at my funeral.

"Which one! Who fucking was it!" she screamed as I winced and moved a hand to my ear. Like seriously women calm down I am right next to you.

"It was the Weasley. The older one" Lucius said with a smirk making me cringe. My mothers eyes went wide as she looked at Lucius.