Chapter 2

(3rd POV) (1 year later)

Teuchi: "Hey, Naruto!" A passing (Y/n) looks over at the Ichiraku owner. "No, I mean... Konohamaru!"

(Y/n): "They're a lot alike huh?" Teuchi looks up at the boy nodding. "Let me help." (Y/n) chuckles hearing the struggling Konohamaru. 'Just like Naruto in more ways than one.'

(Y/n) POV)

After helping Teuchi out I passed a scratched Konohamaru. I smirk beginning to chuckle.

"Tora again?" I chuckle at his reaction before a smile forms on my face. "He's here." I flash to the gates seeing the familiar blonde. Naruto drops his bag and runs atop a pole.

Naruto: "Everyone! Naruto Uzumaki is back!"

Sakura: "Naruto? Is that you, Naruto?" Naruto looks down seeing Sakura and Konohamaru's gang at the bottom. "When did you get back, Naruto?!"

Naruto: "Just now!" He jumps down landing easily. "Long time no see, Sakura!"

Sakura: "You've gotten taller than me, haven't you?" I jump down behind Naruto putting a finger over my lips to the others.

Naruto: "Huh? Oh! You're right."

Sakura: "So? You think I've become a bit womanly?"

Naruto: "You're fine! You haven't changed a bit." Sakura gets a bit mad about that and I put a hand on Naruto's shoulder.

"Naruto Uzumaki." I growl at causing him to stiffen. "It's good to see my little brother again." I spoke normally this time causing him to look behind him.

Naruto: "(Y/n)!" I give him a closed eye smile.

Konohamaru: "Big brother Naruto!" Konohamaru poofs into a cloud of smoke. "Sexy Jutsu!" I chuckle at the others reactions. "How about that?! Pretty nice waist, hips and bust, huh?!"

Naruto: "Konohamaru... I'm not a kid anymore. And you too, shouldn't be using jutsu like that." My eyes widen for a moment until... "That's such a boring jutsu! Check out my freshly developed new pervy ninjutsu!" Sakura then punches Naruto into the carrot position and stomps over to him. Sakura then picks Naruto from the ground and grabs him by the jacket.

Sakura: "You haven't changed at all, have you, you jerk?! After seeing each other for the first time in like two years! You make me do this in barely two minutes!"

"A new record!"

Sakura: "Shut up! What am I supposed to do with the feelings of admiration I had for you earlier, huh?!"

'Oh god she's gotten like auntie.' We then all head to the Hokage tower, without Konohamaru's group.

Tsunade: "It's been a long time, you two. I'm sure your training produced good results, right?"

Jiraiya: "Do you think we came back without making progress?"

Naruto: "It went perfectly!"

Tsunade: "Then show me those results immediately."

Naruto: "Show you?"

Tsunade: "You'll take on a particular man. I didn't send him on any missions for the past several days and had him standby for this very purpose."

'So that's why dad got to be lazy.'

Tsunade: "Your opponent will be..." Then suddenly, there's a knock at the door. "Come in!" The door opens revealing Shikamaru and Temari.

Sakura: "Shikamaru! Temari! Look who's here!"

Shikamaru: "Naruto. Hey! That is you isn't it, Naruto!"