2.

TW:
Homophobia
Abuse
Slurs
Mention of blood

(Sorry for any spelling errors I made this at like 2 in the morning)

Sal's POV

Travis went into the kitchen and started putting away the groceries.

I suddenly got a call from Larry and told Travis to give me a minute. I stepped into our bedroom and closed the door.

I answered the phone.

"Hey Larry face"

"Hey little dude! Make it home safe??"

"Yeah sorry for not messaging back"

"No problem, hey my mom wants you to come over for dinner."

"Yeah sure sounds like fun, I have to let Travis know though."

"Oh yeah how is Travis??"

"He's just busy with work...honestly I'm kinda nervous for him. He stress works."

"Ah don't stress it dude I'm sure he'll be fine."

"Yeah your right, anyways tell your mom I'll be over as soon as I can."

"Awesome see you then"

He hung up and I threw my phone on the bed. I slid against my bedroom door until I was sat on the ground.

To be honest I lied about Travis to Larry. I was the one who was stressed.

Going into adulthood without any of my parents there to support me was rough. I also just really missed then.

Quietly I started sobbing. I unclipped my prosthetic and laid it beside me. I buried my face into my knees and rocked back and forth.

I hummed a tune my mom use to sing to me when I was little.

Travis once walked in on me having a panic attack while I was trying desperately to hum my song. Ever since then when we go to bed he'll spoon me and
quietly hum the tune until I'm fast asleep.

I appreciated Travis more than he knew. Ever since my father died he's done nothing but make me feel better.

He honestly deserved better. After everything he's been through he always puts me first. I fell hard for him more than I like to admit.

A soft knock brought me back to reality.

"Sal darling, are you alright?"

Fuck.

I wiped my tears and put my prosthetic back on.

"Sal?"

I sighed.

"Yeah travis I'm fine."

"You know you really suck at lying."

Yeah I didn't even believe it.

I unlocked the door then opened it and immediately wrapped him into a hug. I started silently crying again.

We stood there for what seemed like forever but was only a couple of minutes.

"Do you want to talk about it love?"

He spoke softly.

"Yeah..."

We walked into our room and sat on the bed.

He had his arm wrapped around my shoulder and ran his hand up and down my arm.

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"I'm a horrible boyfriend, you do so much for me and I barely do anything for you. Your always there for me like for example right now, even after you had that argument with your dad you still care about me more...why?"