8. (SMUT)

CW/// SMUT
Kinks: praising & choking
(ALSO: NO KINK SHAMING!! We don't want anyone feeling uncomfortable <3 and Sal is NOT wearing his prosthetic in this chapter)

Travis's POV
It was another lazy day and I was on the couch scrolling through my phone. It had been a month now since my mother's funeral and I was doing better.

I still haven't gotten the courage to talk to Sal about marriage. To be quite honest I just chicken out easily over the idea of marriage.

"Hey dork."

I looked over towards the hallway and saw Sal and gizmo. He walked over to me and laid down on my lap while gizmo got on top of Sal.

I ran my fingers through sal's hair and Sal was petting gizmo.

"Hey idiot."

"What have you been up to?"

"Just thinking."

"About what?"

"Nothing important."

"Hm if your sure. anyways Larry called, He invited us to a triple date with him and ash along with todd and Neil."

"I guess that could be fun."

"We have time to think about it."

I put my phone down and looked at Sal. He noticed and stared up at me.

"Your such a weirdo."

I laughed and continued running my fingers through his hair.

"So when is the triple date Anyways?"

"Tomorrow I believe, though it isn't til 7:30 so that's why I say we have time."

"I'm up for it if you are."

"Alright I'll let Larry know."

I stared into his blue eyes as he fiddled with gizmo's ear's.

"How do you even get this fat gizmo."

"Stop bullying him!"

"Meow"

Gizmo got off Sal and strutted away.

"He's so sassy and dramatic."

"Now I see why he's your cat."

He did a dramatic gasp.

"How dare you compare me to that fat Cheeto cat."

"You know I still love you."

———⚠️Smut starts now⚠️———

I leaned down and kissed him. He cuffed my face and it turned quickly turned into a heated kiss.

He unconnected our lips and adjusted himself so he was now straddling my lap.

He wrapped his arms around my neck and I put mine around his waist.

We continued making out. Not long after I started making my way down his neck leaving purple marks, he tilted his head for easier access.

Sal let out small moans.

"Your so pretty..." I whispered in his ear and continued leaving marks until I found a more sensitive spot.

This time he moaned a bit more louder.

I lifted Sal up and carried him to our room. When I reached our room I closed the door with my foot and laid Sal down on our bed.

We continued making out for a few more minutes and I felt Sal tug on my shirt.

"Sal are you sure you want to go any further?"

(Consent😩)

"Yes, I promise."

I nodded and proceeded to take off my shirt. Sal copied my moves.

"God you look so pretty. How did I get so lucky..."

I traced my finger over his skin while kissing every inch of him I could.

Sal whined underneath me and tried hiding his face with his arm.

"Don't hide your face beautiful."

I pinned his arms to the bed and attacked his neck again. I kept abusing his sensitive spot.

I slowly made my way down to his V-line and tugged at his pants.

I pulled them down and tossed them somewhere in the room now leaving him in only his boxer's.

I teased him by palming him through his boxers. He squirmed a bit and arched his back.

"F-fuck."

"Your doing so well already."

After a couple of minutes of doing this, I stopped teasing him and took off both our boxers. I opened a drawer in our bed side table and took out lube.

I put some on my fingers and tossed the tube aside. I spread sal's leg's apart.

"Are you ready love?"

He nodded.

"Word's Dear."

"Y-yes."

I put one, then two digits inside him and waited til he was ready. It wasn't long until he nodded for me to keep going.

I slowly started scissoring him and he let out sluttish moans.

Once I thought he was stretched out enough, I grabbed the lube again and put some on my hands.

I jerked off for a couple seconds and when I was lubed up enough I aligned myself against him.

"Ready?"

"Yes."

I went in halfway and waited for him to nod. Again it wasn't long before he was ready for me to continue.

I started at a medium pace and quickly speeded up my thrusting.

"F-Fuck! Feel's a-amazing!"

He continued letting out sluttish moans and could only let out small slurred words.

To go deeper, I put his leg over my shoulder and took ahold of his neck.

"You look so amazing underneath me right now.."

"Please f-faster."

I did as he wished and speeded my thrust even more.

"S-Shit I'm so C-Close."

"Your doing so amazing.."

Sal whined at my statement.

All you could hear was moans and the sound of skin slapping together.

"T-Travis I'm gonna cu-"

Before he could finish his sentence, He came with a loud porngraphic moan.

After a couple more sloppy thrust's, I finished off inside sal and let out a deep groan.

I slipped out of him and got up to get some tissues to clean us up.

After I cleaned us up I laid down by Sal. He was almost out of breath and looked exhausted.

I held him in my arms with our blankets over us.

"You did so well today love."

I could see him smile and he slowly fell asleep. Not long after I fell asleep to.

———Author Note———

Ok so this wasn't as bad as I thought it would turn out, Actually think it was better than the other smut chapter I wrote in my other book.

Anyways hope you guys enjoyed as always and thank you so much for the support!! <3