9.

No TW's
Cw? Mention of NSFW from last chapter
Sorry for spelling errors :]

Sal's POV

The sun shined through the window waking me. I blinked a couple of times to fully wake myself.

Travis was still asleep and spooning me from behind. I gently reached my hand to my bedside table and grabbed my phone.

The bright screen made me squint for a second but I quickly got use to it. I scrolled through my notifications until one from Larry caught my eye.

New message from, Larry 🍃

                                            Larry 🍃
Hey dude, You never answered my question from yesterday.

Hey! Sorry I didn't respond I was busy...Anyway's to answer your question yes we will be there tonight.

Typing...
———————————————————————————

Well, while I wait for his reply I decided to go take a shower. I gently untangled myself from Travis's grasp and went to walk to my dresser.

Bad idea, Instantly my legs felt like they were gonna collapse. Before I fell I tried grabbing my bedside table but that didn't help.

I quickly face planted into the ground with a 'oof' and Travis quickly shot up from the bed.

"Sal? You okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine if face planting into the ground is a good thing."

He burst out laughing while I tried sitting up.

"I'm so *wheeze* fucking sorry."

"Yeah yeah, laugh it up blondie."

"You need *wheeze* help?"

"No, I'm a independent man."

"Ok Bottom."

"What was that?"

"Nothing nothing."

I rolled my eye and this time I used my bedside table as support and was able to get up from the ground. I used the table to balance for a couple of minutes and got adjusted to being able to stand again.

Travis was getting out of bed while I walked over to my dresser and grabbed some clean clothes.

He walked behind me and hugged me.

"Taking a shower?"

"Mhm."

"Wow didn't even invite me."

"Well, maybe you shouldn't have laughed at me."

"Touché."

He let go of me and sat back on our bed and started scrolling through his phone. (It's always that damn phone-)

Quickly I made my way to the bathroom and started the shower. When it was at a comfortable temperature I got in and let the water run through my hair.