18.

Tw's: Dissociation?

Also don't start the song until your at the part where I give you guys the cue. :]

Travis's POV

I saw you last night in my dream...

Except you weren't hurt. We were both happy and dancing like we did that time in the kitchen. Although this time we were in a ballroom.

———————————————————————————

"Travis!~"

"Sally?!"

Suddenly the blackness melted into a beautiful lit ballroom.

I looked around and only saw black figure's. I looked down and I was in a purple dress shirt and black pants.

"What the hell is happening?"

I started walking slowly and my eyes wondered. A huge Chandelier hung from the ceiling and the diamonds sparkled like a million star's.

"Travis!"

I looked behind me and saw Sal. His prosthetic was clipped to the side of his head. His beautiful blue hair hung free. He aswell wore a dress shirt and black pants but instead of a purple shirt it was dark blue.

"Sal where are we?"

"In your dream silly, now care for a dance my love?"

"Wait this isn't real?"

"Of course not but we can make it real if you want to."

He held out his hand and I noticed a silver ring.

I looked back up at him and he gave me a warm smile.

I sighed softly and grabbed his hand. He walked me towards the middle of the room. I grabbed his waist and his free hand, He took my hand and put his other arm on my shoulder.

——Now would be the time to start the song——

Suddenly the music started and we danced along.

We swayed along with the beat and stared into each others eyes. As the beat continued to built up we sped up along with it.

We were now in a waltz. This was such a odd dream but I loved it.

I was here with him and he was safe.

I know this wasn't reality but I didn't care. I was just happy that he was somewhat back into my arms again.

The song started going fast again and I took sal's arm and spun him around. I pulled him back in my arms and our foreheads touched. He looked up at me and smiled softly.

We continued waltzing and I could see from the corner of my eyes that the black figures were staring at us.

I couldn't care. I was to hooked to this dream of finally being back with him.

"I love you."

"I love you to travis..."

...

"Why can't this be real?"

"Im not sure my dear."

I pulled him closer and we both held on to eachother.

"Im sorry but you have to wake up now."

"I don't want to let you go."

"I know my dear but I promise I'll be okay."

"Please don't leave me."

"Im sorry."

——author note——
Hey! I tried making this chapter a bit happier but I wanna let u guys know that no Sal didn't die, dream Sal was just saying goodbye.

I hope you enjoyed and next chapter will be longer and not in this type of format again :]

You all are so valid and amazing!

Thank you for the love and support <3

See you in the next chapter~