Part 5: Is this love?

She was strapped up once again courtesy of Natasha and was escorted to a SHIELD hellicarrier where she was put into a similar room as the one at the headquarters. She was given some food to eat and was given a new set of overalls, same colour as before. White.

Anya got a bit nauseated whilst the ship began to float, but her stomach soon settled down.
She was bored in this room because it no longer contained anything to entertain herself with. So she laid on her bed, staring at the ceiling aimlessly. This was until she heard a keycard open the door to the room. Anya say up sharply, not knowing the reason for this persons visit. It was Natasha and she simply stared at the brunette with zero emotion displayed in her face.

"With me. Now." She spoke with slight anger in her voice, probably for her unexpected appearance at the cabin where they met Dr Banner. Before that she hand said a word to her. She followed the agent to a large circular table surrounded by two people she hadn't met. Around the table stood Captain America, who she had heard of but never had the opportunity to speak to, you know because she was a hitman of course. And a very odd looking man with long hair and a really weird outfit with a cape. She thought he looked like a dick with his suit of armour, although she couldn't say much as she was in what could be described as a prison jumpsuit.

The others were the pretty agent that had patted her down upon her first visit here at SHIELD. And of course Dr Banner.

Anya turned to Nat, gesturing to take the cuffs off so she could be more comfortable. She did so and Anya took a seat around the table.

"Hey beautiful, how you doing?" She said, kicking her feet up on the table. This was directed at Agent Hill but she rolled her eyes and turned away. Thor thought this was directed to him.

"Not much what about you?" He replied in his extremely deep voice, it was very intimidating. He smiled to himself, happy that he had been given a compliment.

"Not talking to you Goldilocks." She retorted to the man who she noticed was very shredded. His arms where huge and he was quite attractive. He looked hurt by her statement and she just laughed as his shoulders lowered.

"I think it's about the iridium, what do they need the iridium for?" Banner spoke to himself.

"It's a stabilising agent." A voice came from the doorway. Tony Stark walked in and suggested to the Dr. "Means the portal won't collapse on itself like it did at SHIELD. No hard feelings point break. You got a mean swing." He said patting the Jesus looking man on the arms.

Anya had no idea why she was here or what they were talking about but she was hopeful that it had something to do with becoming an agent. Given that she's in a room full of superheroes.

"It also means that it can stay open as wide, and as long as Loki wants." He mumbled some other stuff before pointing to a man across the balcony that was sat at a computer. "That man is playing Galaga, he thought we wouldn't notice but we did. How does Fury see these?" He asked to no one in particular.

"He turns." Said the pretty lady.

"That's exhausting." He said before continuing with some nerdy explanation of why somebody needs a metal or something, Anya never really understood science and found it boring.

"Does Loki need any particular power source?" Steve asked to the billionaire.

Banner and Stark started to ramble about science again and Anya zoned out again, more interested by Agent Hills ass. Natasha saw this and glared a hole into the side of her head.
She smiled in return.

Banner and Stark shook hands and greeted both amazed by each other's work before fury entered the room.

"Banner is only here to help us track the cube, I was hoping you would help him." Fury asked Tony.