Part 26: Thanks buddy

It was dark. It was a small road in the middle of nowhere. There was a car that was being trailed by a motorcycle.

He pulled up alongside the car, pulled out a knife and slashed the tire. It sent the car into a tree on the side of the road, crippling the front end of the vehicle. He turned around and circled back to finish the job. There was a mall fire in the engine.

He got off the bike and walked up to the boot of the car. Pulled out a briefcase, he opened the latch to ensure the package was there. Blue packets lightly lapping over one another, contrary to the vast, black night sky.

~~~

Lagos.

"If they found Cinderella because her shoe fit perfectly, how did it fall off in the first place?"

They were in Lagos on a scouting mission. They got a tip that someone would steal some equipment from a secure facility.

"Трахни меня, Аня, серьезно?"
"Fuck me Anya, seriously?"

Natasha said in responded in Russian.
slightly annoyed that she wasn't focused on the mission, it was of greater importance than normal, hence the Russians presence.

"I mean... she's got a point." Sam said over the comms. He was now a full time member of the Avengers family, similar to Wanda.

"Alright, what do you see? Steve asked, to no member in particular.

Wanda was the one reply to his question, she was mixing a coffee that she purchased. She was sat at a table. She was wearing a green jacket with a matching cap. Her hair trailed down her shoulders and she had painted her nails black.

"Standard beat cops. Small station. Quite street. It's a good target."

Her Sokovian accent was almost completely gone. She wanted to fit in, they all told her it wasn't necessary but she wanted it gone. And besides, it was good for spy's to fit in. The girls knew all to well about that and spoke around 20 languages between them. You honestly couldn't tell where they were from.

"There's a small ATM on the south corner, which means?" Cap asked, directing it to Wanda.

"Cameras." Anya smiled at Natasha, happy with how well the two of them had taught the girl.

"Both cross streets are one way." The rest of them were silent, allowing Wanda to do her thing and show off her knowledge.

"So compromised escape routes."

"So our guy isn't afraid to be seen. And he isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out." Steve looked at a newspaper article with Agent Rumlow on the front. Well, he was no longer 'Agent' and more along the lines of criminal.

"See that Range Rover up the block?" Cap asked.

"The red one? It's cute."

"Urgh! Your taste of cars is disgraceful, Wanda." Anya replied, she was quite passionate when it came to cars. She knew her stuff.

"It's bulletproof, which means private security, which means more guns...which means more headaches for somebody. Probably us." Natasha said, laughing at Anya's passion for cars.

She was wearing a cream jacket with slim black jeans and high black boots. Her hair was still red, a little darker than the SHILED mission. She also was tinted glasses to hide her face. Anya wore almost the exact same.