Part 33: Boys and Bullets

"If we're provoked. Barnes would've been eliminated in Romania of it weren't for Rogers. There are dead people who would be alive now. Feel free to check my math." He said as he towered over Tony as he sat down in a chair.

"All due respect your not gonna solve this with boys and bullets. You gotta let us bring them in."

"How would that end any differently than last time?" Ross was pessimistic and only saw the bad side of things, which sometimes clouded his judgment.

"Because this time, I won't be wearing loafers and a silk shirt." He would be wearing the man in red. "72 hours guaranteed."

Nat couldn't believe Tony would be willing to go as far as taking on their friends, no family, just for the sake of making one man pleased.

"36 hours. Barnes, Rogers." He walked away and looked at the displeased redhead. "Kozlova." She had to hold her anger back, she could easily kill that man and not break a sweat. "Wilson!" He called out from a distance.

"Thank you sir." Tony said swiftly, also becoming agitated by the mans personality.

He slowly breathed out as he leant on the table. He was still recovering from TWS's blow to the chest.

"My left arm is numb. Is that normal?" He asked Natasha.

"Tony, I'm scared." Did hell just freeze over? Did the devil just shiver? What did she just say?

"Excuse me?" Tony had no other responses, he was truly amazed. After all their years as friends she never admitted her feelings to him.

"I don't want this, to be against our family. To be away from her, for her to be a criminal is not what she signed up for."

"It will be fine. I promise." He smiled at her, thankful she opened up to him.

"We're understaffed if we're going to find them." She admitted, quickly pushing her emotions back where they came from.

"It'd be great if we had the Hulk right now. Any shot?" She smiled at the idea of letting the green guy handle this situation.

"You really think he'd be on out side?"

"No." He knew it would have been a catastrophically bad idea.

"I have an idea." She said sharply after.

"Me, too. where's yours?" The billionaire asked. If they were going to take them down they would need a team.

"Downstairs. Where's yours?" Tony smiled a mischievous grin on his face. A certain teenager from Queens came to mind.

~~~

Queens

Peter stepped of the elevator and into the hallway of his apartment building. He had some... device in one hand and a rucksack over one shoulder. He pulled some keys out of his back pocket and unlocked the door. He was listening to some music though some headphones.

He stepped inside and greeted his aunt. He called her Aunt May. She was sat on the couch speaking with a gentleman who Peter didn't even notice.

"Hey, Aunt May." He said without even looking in her direction.

"Mmm. Hey." Peter walked away from the door and down to his room. He dropped his bad and the put the device on the table.

"How was school today?" She asked.

"Okay. This crazy car parked outside." He finally looked at his aunt and saw who was sat next to her on the sofa. Iron Man, or more specifically Tony Stark.