Part 17: I've had a Vision

"I'm rerouting the upload." Tony said. He was trying to maintain the development of the body. But thanks to Pietro the software was failing.

Steve launched the shield around the room, breaking more equipment in order to make Tony stop.

Tony simply got a glove from his suit that he had fly to his hand, and blasted the Captain away from the cradle.

Banner had got the small girl in a headlock. "Go ahead. Piss me off." He said into the girls ear. She simply took her red wisps and slammed her hand into her stomach, sending the scientist flying backwards.

Steve punched Tony in the centre of his armour and sent both of them skidding across the floor.

At this moment Thor came sliding into the room in his battle suit. He leapt on top of the cradle and summoned lightning by pointing the hammer to the sky.

He then put all of the energy into the cradle. All of the monitors shot to 100% and threatened to break under the pressure of Mjölnir. It exploded and sent the god across the room. A red man appeared at the head of the case, the mist around him giving him a heroic tone.

He was made mostly out of vibranium and was the colour red. It was a dark red. He was fairly tall and was very muscular. There was a yellow glow in the centre of his head

He dashed towards the blonde man that created him and Thor had to react quickly. He threw him out of the lab and towards the glass that bordered the edge of the building.

He stopped right before the glass and simply stared into the city below him.

He then gave himself a black suit that somehow appeared out of nowhere.

"I'm sorry that was.... odd. Thank you." He sounded exactly like Jarvis and had a British accent.

"Thor. You helped create this?" Rogers asked why he had done what he did to the cradle.

"I had a vision. A whirlpool that sucks in all hope of life, and at the centre is that." He explained, pointing at the yellow gem in the AI's head.

"What the gem?" Banner asked Thor.

"It's the mind stone. One of the six Infinity Stones. The greatest power in the universe, unparalleled in its destructive capabilities." The god began to explain what he saw in the vision that he had.

"Then why would you bring it here..." he barley finished before the god cut him off again.

"Because Stark is right."

"Oh this is definitely the endgames." Banner said nervously to the group.

"The Avengers cannot defeat Ultron."

"Not alone." The AI added his own view of the situation into the conversation.

"What does you vision sound like Jarvis?" The Captain asked.

"We reconfigured Jarvis's matrix." He was walking in the middle of the group. He had given himself a cape that trailed off of his back and onto the floor, it was gold in colour. "To make something new."

"I think I've had my fill of new."

"You think I am child of Ultron." Vision asked.

"Your not." Rogers asked the man.

"I am not Ultron, I am not Jarvis. I am...I am."
He didn't finish the sentence, Wanda cut him off.

"I looked in your head. And saw annihilation."
She said with her heavy Sokovian accent.

"Look again." The AI said in response.

Out of the corner of the group Barton laughed before stepping into the centre and explaining why.

"Her seal of approval mean jack to me."

"Their powers, the horrors in our heads, Ultron himself, they all came from the mind stone. And there nothing compared to what it can unleash. But with it on our side..."

"Is it?" Steve interrupted. "Are you? On our side."

"I don't think it's that simple.

"Well it better get real simple real soon." Barton began to threaten Jarvis. Who at this moment seemed the least likely to want to harm anyone.

"I am on the side of life. Ultron and Anya aren't." They all seemed surprised that he knew who Anya was. It wasn't surprising given he is made up of Banner, Stark and Jarvis. "They will end it all."

"What are they waiting for?" Stark asked.

"Ultron: you." He said pointing at Stark. "And Anya: you." For the second sentence he pointed at Steve.

"Where?"

"Sokovia. They have Nat their too." Barton answered. He revived the message that Nat sent from the equipment in her cell.

"If we're wrong about you," Banner continued. "If you become the monster Ultron told you to be..."

"What will your do?" The AI asked. When no one answers him he began to explain things to the group.

"I don't want to kill them. They are unique but they are in pain." But that pain will roll over the earth. So they must be destroyed. Every form they've built. Every trace of his presence on the net. We have to act now. And not one of us can do it without the others. Maybe I am a monster. I don't think I would know if I were one. I'm not what your are, and not what you intended. So there may be no way to make your trust me. But we need to go."

He rounded off his amazing, Rogers level speech, by casually handing Mijölnir to Thor. All of them shared a collective glance at the UI.

Thor accepted it and had a puzzled look on his face. "Right. Good work." He said to Stark as he patted him on the shoulder as he left the room.

"Three minutes. Get what you need." Cap said to round off the conversation.