Part 48: A Little Messy

A/N: This is pretty long but trust me, the ending is worth it. Hope you enjoy.

He reached for the pad when the realisation hits him. But he's too late, she plants her hand on his and with her free hand she swings at his jaw, knocking him off his chair.

He clutches his face, his glasses somewhere in the room but that os the least of his worries. He's been played. Natasha played this to perfection. Melina's revaluation about severing the nerve is what got Natasha access to punch that son of a bitch.

Somewhere in the flying base, however, the other windows are alerted that the leader has been assaulted, or someone has infiltrated the office. He calls them all to his location with the pad Natasha wasn't able to stop in time. So whatever she needed to do, it needed to be quick.

The plan is working so far. Melina is working on a way off the base, which includes fighting her way to one of the turbines and lowering them to the ground. Yelena had escaped her bed where they planned to make her into a Widow yet again.

And Alexie is somewhere off dealing with the taskmaster. And when I say dealing with, I mean getting his ass kicked. But he's doing his job nonetheless, which is slowing her down.

Unfortunately Melina is cornered and is forced to blow the entire turbine off its hinges to ensure she isn't captured. She informs Yelena through the only coms device they have, that the base will fall quite rapidly. Although she uses the term 'controlled crash.'

When Yelena reaches the Windows training room, she's concerned. But once she thinks about where they've gone, she concludes that they've gone to the office where Natasha is dealing with Dreykov. She takes the vials and straps them around a flash bang, so she can detonate all of the gas at once, immunising the lock they have on their mind.

Melina helps her former fake husband and they manage to get the daughter into the cells where Alexie was trapped when he first arrived.

Meanwhile, Natasha counties to kick the shit out of Dreykov in his office, unaware they the Widows are on their way. She hasn't got long before they kick that door down, and as skilled as Natasha is, she is only human. And she was outmatched 1 to...a lot more let's just say that.

"You took my childhood. You took my choices and tried to break me. But your never going to do that to anybody ever again." Nat snarls as she pulls a knife from her back but as she swings her arm downwards, she's pierced in the shoulder with a weapon that quickly dragged her back to the girls standing over her.

Natasha let's out a scream as the pain shoots up and down her left arm. Dreykov retains his glasses and shuts the draw on the desk, therefore locking the system and map of all the Windows around the globe. "Nobody leaves this room until she's dead. Make her suffer." Dreykov says as he parts the Widows and leaves the office.

"I don't want to hurt you." Natasha says as she pulls the weapon out of her shoulder and stands up, holding the blade out to the side if worst does go to worst, which it will because they can't resist. "You don't wanna hurt me." And she finishes they come at her. Only two to start with as the rest just watch on patiently eating their turn as they watch their fellows get smacked around by the skilled woman that's before them.

Natasha is okay with three to start with but with the numbers advantage and fatigue, she was just stalling and surviving until Yelena could detonate the flash bang. She uses non lethal as the plan is to help these girls, but as of right now, Nat and some of them must get a little bruised.

Natasha puts up a better fight than any of them could have expected but eventually they get the redhead on the floor and beat her continuously. One has her in a headlock while the others take swings as her face.