Part 34: A great audition

"Disappointing my kids." He said as he fired some of his arrows, probably as a trigger precaution in case vision came back. "I'm supposed to go waterskiing. Cap needs out help. Come on." He took Wanda's hand and ran towards the exit.

Vision phased though the wall and called out the archers name.

"Clint!" They stopped running to hear the AI out. "You should not be here."

"Really? I retire for, what, like five minutes, and it all goes to shit." He chuckled, it was as if he was their lucky charm.

"Please consider the consequences of your actions."

"Okay they're considered." Clint didn't even give it a second thought. Vision walked into the trap that Clint set up with the arrows. "Okay, we gotta go." He said as he grabbed the girls arm. Clint ran ahead whilst Wanda stayed to talk to Vision.  "It's this way." Barton said when he realised she wasn't with him.

"I've caused enough problems." Wanda pulled down her sleeve and looked at the floor. Clint jogged back over to her.

"You gotta help me, Wanda. Look, you wanna mope, you can go to a high school. You want to make amends, you get off your ass." The Vision broke free of the electrocution and made his way to retain Clint. "I knew I should have stretched." He said as he pulled out a baton.

They fought a small bit but all three of them knew that there would only be one winner in this small battle.

"Clint, you can't overpower me. I know I can't. But she can." Vis said as he got the archer in a choke. Wanda walked out in front of the two, her red wisps rapping around her fingers.

"Vision, that's enough. Let him go. I'm leaving." The robot showed no remorse while still restraining Barton.

"I can't let you." Wanda simply controlled the mind Stone, making him transparent, making Clint fall right though him.

"I'm sorry." She said as she began to slowly push him though the floor.

"If you do this... they will never stop being afraid of you." Vis said in an attempt to guilt trip her into changing her mind, which she had already made up.

"I can't control their fear, only my own." She pushed him down deep into the building, flying down floors and the ground.

They both peered over the edge and Clint said: "oh. Come on, we got one more stop."

~~~

Steve and Sharon were meeting up somewhere distant so they could get their gear back.

"Not sure you understand the concept of a getaway car." Sharon said as she hopped out of a nice black car, Steve was driving an old beetle.

"It's low profile." He justified his decision, I'm sure Bucky and Anya had something to say about that, give they were sat in the back seats.

"Good, because this stuff tends to draw a crowd." She opened the boot and there was the shield and the wings, some black suits for the HYDRA twins.

"Can you move your seat up?" Bucky asked Sam, he had hardly any leg room.

"No." Sam said blandly, not caring about Bucky's personal space.

"I owe you again." Steve said as Sharon closed the car boot.

"Keeping a list." It was true, he owed her a great deal. She looked over at a cramped Bucky and Anya.

"You know, he kinda tried to kill me." Sharon said, referring to the winter soldier.