Part 6: Old school

The next thing that Anya saw was smoke. She found herself in the same room as before, where they had their dispute. A sharp pain shot up her arm. She looked down at her left arm. The sight was not friendly. There was a huge pole that had pierced her lower arm. The bar had gone through one side and came out the other.

For anyone random it would have been excruciating, but for a former HYDRA agent and trained Red Room assassin the pain was bearable. She would need plenty of stitches and drugs for sure, but she would survive.

She yanked her arm free of the pole and began to put pressure on the wound, trying to stop the bleeding. The previously white jumpsuit was now a mix of red, black and white.

She stood up a little to quickly, her body begging her to sit back down but she knew that she couldn't just lay around while people where fighting for their lives. Anya knew that she had to make it to the control room and find a way to be of assistance. Luckily for her the room she was in wasn't too far from the balcony.

When she finally made it she saw Hill and Fury ordering people to get the ship above water. She heard the pretty woman say that the Hulk would tear this ship apart and her mind was flooded with thoughts of Natasha, all alone having to deal with the hulk. She was praying that the two would not get torn apart again.

She found herself next to fury when she enters the room. "Fury, hand me a gun!" The assassin demanded. Wanting to be of use in this chaos.

"No, I'm not stupid!" He responded, still not trusting her with a weapon. In all honesty, he didn't know why she was even on the ship.

"Don't be a bitch! Hand me a gun!" She asked a second time. Before he could respond Hill shouted: "Grenade!"

It sent the woman flying over a railing, she was gonna ache pretty bad in the morning. Without another word Fury handed the brunette a pistol. She slipped her hand into the handle of the gun. She took a brief moment to admire the weapon. When she had turned herself in the last thing she expected to happen was to find herself holding a gun.

She poked her head out from behind the cover she and Fury where crouched behind. With perfect precision she nailed all three of the agents running through the door.

"You got a mag?" She asked Fury again asking if he had any more ammunition. He was stunned by the accuracy of the woman and handed her another clip. She poked her head out a second time and started firing as more of the agents poured through the door.
There was people screaming and communicating with others, scrambling to keep this ship in the air.

"They are not getting through here, so what the hell...." Fury was cut of when a smaller explosion went off behind them. Sending multiple agents off the railing. Anya saw a figure in the vents a over and started shooting. She missed a few shots and he managed to a escape.

This is when a agent in the back stated that the engines where going to shutdown. The ship began to fall at a slight angle, sending all of the agents sliding across the room, desperate to hold onto something. The brunette once again found herself useless. Her jumpsuit was now mostly red and black. Despite this she found herself, still with the pistol that Fury had given the girl, running towards Loki's cell to see if he was still in the glass ring.

She arrived just in time to witness Loki stab an agent in the back. Thor was trapped in the ring and was shouting as the god of mischief plunge the knife through his chest.

"Don't touch that." Anya finally said after assessing the situation. Loki was walking to a panel and a gust of wind shot through the room. The floor below the glass ring had vanished and you could see all the way down to the surface.