Part 29: Death is not the end

"Anya, if you feel uneasy, we leave. I'm serious." Natasha said as they were about to leave the car.

A man open the door for Anya to sets out. She was immediately jumped with flashing cameras and jabbed with microphones and phones.

"Anya, why didn't you sign?!"

"What will happen to the Avengers?!"

"What has happened between you and The Black Widow?!"

"What will happen to the company?!"

She froze, thankfully Natasha hooked her arm around her fiancé and guided her through the sea of people.

"Thank you, we won't be taking any questions." The Russian was frustrated that they couldn't see them as normal people and only saw them as a story. Anya was clearly distressed. She was sweating and her breathing was heavy. They needed to get away from them and into a quite place.

They entered the building. Nat scanned her surroundings. She saw a ladies bathroom and thought that could work. She pushed the door open and entered the toilet.

Opened a toilet door and sat Anya down on the seat, the top was closed.

"Hey, I'm gonna go get some water, ok?" Anya nodded. She didn't look great. Natasha rushed out of the toilet and went on to search for some water bottles.

"Excuse me, Miss Romanoff?" A worker said to her, I interrupting the hunt for some water.

"Yes, I can't speak right now." She said, not even looking at the man. It didn't matter who he was or what he wanted. Her girlfriend was her priority.

"I need you to sign this."

"I suppose neither of us is used to the spotlight." Price T'Challa said to the assassin. His voice had a heavy African accent, he was one of the most kind and polite people you could ever meet.

"I'm so sorry, T'Challa but I need to find some water, desperately." She sounded panicked and it slightly nerved the Wakandan price.

"Is everything ok?" He asked.

"Erm...no, not really. Anya is having a panic attack." Her eyes constantly scanning the room.

"Oh, we can have people aid her if need be." He said with Anya's best intentions at heart.

"No! Erm...I'm so sorry, that won't be necessary."

"The water is near reception." The price said.

"I'm so sorry, thank you." Natasha said as she started to walk off.

"Don't worry, if she gets worse you take her to an ambulance." He was kind and really cared about his peers.

She rushed to reception and grabbed two water bottles. She skipped over to the toilets to check on the Greek. She opens the door and Anya had her head in the toilet.

She was throwing up, Nat bent down and pulled her dark, straight hair out of her face.

"It's ok baby, I'm here." She slowly rubbed small circles on her back with her hand.

She vomited again. It wasn't nice and smelled pretty hideous.

A woman entered the bathroom and saw the girls on the floor. There was no way to predict she would see two Avengers sat on a bathroom floor at a UN conference. Natasha ushered her out with her hand, she did so.

Once Anya had got it out her system, she flushed the loo and sat her up against the wall of the stall. She handed her a water bottle and opened the cap for her.