Part 23: Ohh...you didn't

Smut Warning: the whole chapter :)

It was the next morning and the pair was peacefully sleeping. Natasha was the small spoon and Anya wrapped her small figure around her girlfriend. Anya stirred. It was a rare night for Anya as it was one without a nightmare or vision of her past.

Anya moved to get closer to the ginger and must've moved a little to much and woke the girl sleeping in her arms.

"Morning." Nat mumbled out in her morning voice.

"Morning." She replied. Today Anya was going with Nat to speak to Tony about borrowing some money to start this business.

"Ready to be a CEO?" The Russian asked over her shoulder. Her hair was messy but managed to stay relatively straight. She was like a pencil in her sleep, she hardly moved a muscle and you'd think she had died.

"Woah, don't get too exited yet. Still a lot to do."

"Yeah I know, I'm just so exited for you." Natasha was so supportive and Anya valued that so much.

"Hey, if Tony agrees, I'll have to put in a lot of work. It won't be easy."

"I know, and I will help you as much as I can."
She rolled over and gave her girlfriend a kiss. They just stared into each other's eyes. Green and brown. "And you know I love a powerful woman." She pulled a rebellious face similar to the one she did yesterday night.

Anya matched the vibe and pulled a similar, mischievous grin. In one fluent motion Anya sat up and began straddling Natasha. She lent over and placed a small peck in Natasha's lips.

"You do?" She planted another kiss.

"I do." She replied with the smile still on her lips. Her eyes were full of desire and need. The need for Anya to please her like no one in this universe could.

"Show me." Anya knew this would fire Natasha up, causing to want Anya even more, and that was the plan.

"Oh baby, you'll wish you hadn't said that." She flipped up so that Anya was sat up against the headrest of the bed, while Natasha sat on her legs. She pressed her chest up against Anya's boobs as she looked down on her beautiful girlfriend.

"That's the plan." The brunette replied as she planted a ghost kiss on Natasha's lips. Natasha wore one of Anya's larger tops to bed, which Anya found adorable, and some basic panties.
Anya also wore one of Natasha's t-shirts and some pants.

Anya was more of a bottom, but she was completely fine with that as she had a gorgeous redhead towering over her. Anya could also be on top when she wanted but it was usually the Russian on top of her.

"I know how much you love being under me." Natasha knew that she was teasing her but she loved living in her head all of the time. She wanted to make sure she never forgot her.

"I could make you scream with one finger..." Anya was now teasing her, winding her up so that the eventual sex would be passionate and amazing.

"Ohhh, naughty girl!" She gasped at the confidence of the girl below her. She slapped her with a wet and passionate smooch. "But let mommy go to work, ok baby?" She tilted her captivating head, waiting for a response.

"Yes ma'am." The Greek replied. Natasha lifted Anya's shirt over her head and flung it across the room to be found later.

Her small, pretty boobs were now exposed, fully at Natasha's command. She rolled her nipple with her fingers whilst she slipped her tongue into her mouth.

Anya let out a small moan at the sensation at her chest. Anya didn't really like her body. It was covered in scars and scratches that each had a story. She was taught to use her body as a way to allure targets and to engage them if need be. Of course she was treated poorly and was often fucked hard and rough, sometimes making her cry.