Part 16: Its me, Natalia

The four of them were travelling to Seoul in Korea to find Dr. Cho to help them build a body for Ultron out of the vibranium they had stolen off of Klaues and the Avengers.

Seoul was a beautiful place surrounded by culture, foods, people and life. It was very much an international city.

On the way there. Anya couldn't help but think about the woman on the ship. She recognised her and could see certain, but very short, memories of her. Wanda noticed that the woman was on edge, despite not talking to anyone. She was searching her head for answers. It once again hurt the girl but she wanted to understand her relation to the redhead Avenger. She saw what Anya saw and could see the pain it caused her.

"She loves you." It surprised all of them on board. All turning their head the the girls. What surprised them even more was the reaction of the woman, who had pulled out a gun on the small girl. She was scared and intimidated by the reaction.

"Say one more word." Wanda took a huge gulp and wasn't sure if she should say ok or something but decided against it, given that she had a pistol aimed at her head.
She lowers the gun, realising that she had scared Wanda half to death.

"Just... don't do it again." She felt as though she had soft spot for the twins. They were young and were thrown into a life they didn't want. They had a right to a peaceful and prosperous life. And that right was taken from them, just like it was for her.

"I didn't realise you could speak. Hahaha!" Ultron was laughing at the small joke he made about the girls conversation. When she glared at him, he immediately looked away. Even a 10ft metal man who could wipe the floor with her was scared of her. That said something about Anya as a person.

Anya was with Ultron and Dr.Cho throughout the process of uploading his consciousness into the body. Wanda and Pietro walked into the room, wanting to see what was happening.

"I can read him." She said softly. "He is dreaming."

"I wouldn't call it dreaming. It's Ultrons base consciousness, informational noise. Soon..."
Ultron cut her off, he was getting really good at it too.

"How soon? Not being pushy" Anya couldn't say she was happy about how long this was taking.

"We are imprinting a digital brain. There are no shortcuts." Wanda has walked up to the cradle and touched the metal surface.
After a few seconds of touching it, she screamed out in pain and was panting. What she saw clearly affected the girl.

"How could you?" She asked the metal, who was now standing up. The girls reaction made Anya jump out of her seat.

"How could I what?" He didn't seem affected by the girls vision.

"You said we would destroy the Avengers. Make a better world." He breathing had steadied but remained higher than normal.

"It will be better."

"When everyone is dead?" Her vision must have been about killing innocent people. The word 'everyone' made Anya think of mass extinction.

"That is not... the human race will have every opportunity to improve."

"And If they don't?" The boy questioned, his voice was low and he almost seemed shy. He finds know what Wanda saw, but like Anya he wanted answers.

"Ask Noah." He was referring to Noah's ark when there was a flood and he made a boat for all of the animals so they could survive. There was more than a dozen extinction level events before the dinosaurs got theirs. When the earth starts to settle, God throws a stone at it. We have to evolve, the is no room for the weak."