Part 10: Sophia

Natasha left Anaya to sleep some more. She was exhausted and wanted to sleep of the headache. Natasha didn't want her to be embarrassed when they would leave the hospital so she bought her a grey tracksuit and some trainers. She also brought a cap so that she could cover her head.

Natasha had woken her up and explained that she needed to go to a shopping centre to plug in a flash drive that Fury had given them.
She agreed and the three left the hospital.

"First rule of being in the run is walk don't run." The redhead explained to a very nervous Steve.

"If I run in these shoes they are gonna fall off."
The trio made there was to an Apple store. Once Natasha opened the drive she explained that they had 9 minutes until SHIELD were able to find them.

A man with long hair came up towards them asking if they needed anything.

Anya was the one to stall the worker.

"Oh it's nothing, my brother is just helping me and my wife plan some honeymoon destinations." Red smiled at the word Anya had called her, her wife. He looked at her like he was surprised she liked women. Because they didn't want to cause a scene she let it slide, but it angered her.

"Oh cool, congratulations where are you guys thinking of going." The brunette tapped her foot on Steve's foot in order for him to look at the screen and give him a location.

"New Jersey." The man looked at Steve for a second like her recognised him before saying:

"I have the exact same glasses."

"Wow you two are practically twins." This made Anya giggle a little as the pair could not look further apart.

"Yeah I wish.... specimen." He looked him up and down admiring his physique.

"So, she's your sister?" He asked Steve once more. Anya didn't like all of the questions he was asking.

He just looked at her and smiled. "Yep, my little sis." Anya clenched her jaw as it made her extremely uncomfortable. As if it couldn't get any more awkward he lifted his arm around her and squeezed her shoulder. She just smiled through gritted teeth.

"Well, if you guys need anything. I've been Aaron." He said before walking off.

"Touch me again and I will snap your arm." She stabbed at Steve who looked frightened by her remark. Nat just smiled at the fierceness of her girlfriend.

Steve pulled the drive from the laptop and they walked hastily out is the store. Nat and Steve were pointing out all of the SHIELD agents dotted around the mall looking for them.

"Put your arm around me and laugh." He did as she requested and he began to laugh into Natasha's face with one arm around her. Anya didn't like him touching her but she accepted it due to the circumstances.

They made their way to an escalator on the way down to the car park. Agent Rumlow was on the other side going up as they were going down. "Kiss me." Natasha said to her girlfriend.

"Don't have to ask me twice!" Upon finishing her sentence the two locked lips. It was long and enjoyable. Anya even tried to slip in her tongue but Natasha denied it.

"You still uncomfortable?" The redhead asked. It was directed at Steve but Anya was the one to reply.

"I was thinking song the lines of 'wow'." Natasha looked back and smiled at those beautiful brown eyes.

Once they made it to the garage, Rogers hot wired an old Chevrolet truck, something that wasn't too 'stand out'.

"When did captain America learn to steal a car?" Anya was in the middle backseat and Steve was driving. Natasha was in the passenger seat.