Part 7: The 7th Avenger

Anya was in the quinjet with Nat, Steve and Clint. They were flying through New York and where taking out an alien race that threatened to take over earth. Just like you normally do on a Thursday.

After taking out a few flying, ship, things they moved up to the top of the tower where Thor and Loki where. They were fighting on the balcony. This was when the jet was hit by something and began to descend rapidly. She clung on to the interior like her life depended on it. Literally.

Cap was back there with her, him also doing the same. It hit the ground with a large force. It was uncomfortable and hurt but could have been way worse.

Without hesitation, all four of them ran out of the fallen quinjet and into the streets of New York City.

"We need to get up there." Cap shouted over the screams and shooting going on around them. They all stopped to admire the gaping hole in the sky. At that exact moment a huge flying beast came out of the portal. It looked like a very intimidating and huge caterpillar with metal wings, I guess you could call them that.

It flew right above them. It was huge. It was definitely the size of a multi-story building and could wipe out the four of them without batting an eyelid. Some alien monsters can shooting out of the sides and grabbed onto the buildings around the beast.

The four of them made there way to an abandoned taxi and took shelter behind it. She didn't understand why as it gave them little protection but she didn't question the decision.

"You sure you can hold them off." The captain asked the three of them.

"Captain it would be my genuine pleasure." Anya said, grabbing both the pistols at the same time. She stood up and started blasting the creatures.

"Who's this again?" He asked Natasha.

"It's a long story, I'll tell you later." They we're both practically shouting just so they could hear one another.

"I like her." He smiled. Then her ran of abruptly and jumped off the bridge onto a nearby bus. Clint and Nat followed Anya's lead and began to fight the creatures.

Nat and Anya were stood side by side. Between them four guns were firing, constantly hitting the mark with elite precision. Clint joined them after opening the doors to the bus and freeing members of the public.

"It's like Budapest all over again!" Nat yelled on the direction of her co worker.

"You and I remember Budapest very differently."

"Do I even want to know?" The brunette asked, fearing it was something gruesome or revolting. They both just smiled in response.

The fight raged on and the two women found themselves back to back with knifes drawn. At this point Anya had ran out of ammo and Nat had taken a staff from one of the aliens.
The trio were slowly being outnumbered by the army and needed support. As if he read her mind Cap came in and help the three. That was when a surge of lightning came out of nowhere and killed a group of aliens at once. Thor landed, his hammer in his hand.

"The power surrounding the cube is impenetrable." Thor bellowed to Steve.

"How do we do this?" The redhead asked.

"As a team. Loki's gonna keep this fight on us and that's what we need. Without him, these things could run wild. We meet Stark up top. He gonna need us to...." Cap was cut of when Bruce showed up on a beaten motorcycle.

"So, this all seems horrible." He said, stepping of the bike.

"I've seen worse." Nat said sarcastically, referring to Bruce turning green on the carrier.