Part 43: And Ive Loved Ever Since

The car flipped multiple times in the air before skidding down into a subway station. The car was upside down and Nat was the first one to get out, running to Yelena's side to help her out.

Yelena went to wrap some cloth around a gash on her arm but Natasha halted her and grabbed her arm. "Not now, trust me." And they ran as fast as they could away from where he'd be.

The parted the Budapest people who all looked at they like they were crazy, which they were. They both slid down the middle of the flat surface on the escalator system because of the people on either sides blocking their pathway to the bottom.

As they did they looked back to see a smaller version of Steve's Vibranium shield being hurtled towards them, it seemingly bent down towards them somehow.

Luckily for the sisters they reached the bottom before the shield whooshed over their heads and plates itself into a steel pole supporting the ceiling of the underground station.

The Taskmaster walked down and scouted the area for any sign of the sisters. He'd found a trail of blood, presumably from the gash on Yelena's arm. It brought him to an underground vent, so which he jumped down.

"Ahhhh." Yelena moaned as she tightened the gauze around her arm. Her and Nat where hiding in a vent. Something Clint loves to do.

"You alright?" Nat asked as they both caught their breath.

"Yeah, great plan. I love the part where I almost bled to death." Yelena might indeed be a good spy or assassin but her Russian accent was much more prominent than her sisters. "This is cozy." Yelena commented on the vents they found themselves in.

"Barton and I spent two days hiding up here." Nat said as she looked around. The last time ending in a similar fashion to this time round.

"That must have been fun." Yelena jokes as she eyes the games of naughts and crossed embedded on the metal.

"Who the hell is that guy?" Natasha asked. The light below their only source of light.

"Dreykov's special project. He can mimic anyone he's ever see. It's like fighting a mirror." So that explains how he was using the fighting styles of Nat, Peter, Bucky and Steve against Nat when they first met on the bridge.
"Dreykov only deploys him for top priority missions."

"This isn't making any sense." Nat mumbled under her breath, but of course they were so confined that Yelena heard it.

"Well, the truth really makes sense when you emit key details." And she looked directly at Natasha with those piercing blue eyes.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Nat asked, felling a little pissed that she was being insulted right now.

"You didn't say one word about Dreykov's daughter." There was a moment of silence before she continued. "You killed her?"

"I had to. I needed her to lead me to Dreykov." Nat began.

~~

Nat was sat in a black car outside of the building, waiting patiently for her moment to come.

"We need confirmation Dreykov's in the building." A voice asked over the radio. A black limo pulled up outside the building.

"His car is pulling up now." Nat said. This was pretty early in her SHIELD days so the Russian accent is still there.

A butler opened the door and a small girl, no older than 10, stepped out dressed in a school uniform. It consisted of a grey skirt that say low on her waist, a black blazer and a red rucksack.