8) Ohio

Super Rich Kids- Frank Ocean

"I choose to love you in silence, because in silence I feel no rejection."

-Rumi

*****
It's around ten now and Marcey and Olive have been here for a few hours. We all watched the first Maze Runner movie and some interviews to pass the time.

Love Dylan O'Brien.

We took a break to start getting ready and everyone's in their outfits now and might I say...we look fucking good.

*****

Author Interruption: Yeah so I was gonna describe the outfits, but then I thought I could collage them

Is this ok or should I just describe them?

AAAAAND RESUME-

*****

"I can't believe you convinced me to wear your top Ol," Marcey sighs, looking at a very pleased Olive.

"Marce you know you love it, and shut up, I let you keep your jeans instead of my skirt, so be happy," She says applying highlight.

"That's not the point," Marcey huffs out.

"Marce you look great, but if you really feel uncomfortable you can change. Don't listen to Barbie over there," Quinn chimes in giving her an assuring smile.

"Nope don't tell her that. We agreed that she'd dress me for the next party, so a deals a deal."

Olive smirks at Marcey sticking her tongue out at her.

"Although there's nothing wrong with it..." Marcey starts slowly. "I'm surprised you're wearing that top Ol. Usually you'd wear something..." She pauses, I guess not knowing how to continue.

"Something that would show more of my tits or ass, yeah I know," Olive states something, yet again, bluntly.

"My parents caught me before I could leave the house early and told me to change," she rolls her eyes.