28) Salts and Shirleys

Affection- Between Friends

"If only you knew how much those little moments with you mattered to me."

-unknown (Pinterest)

-I suggest listening to Slow Down by Chase Atlantic before this chapter or at least up to 1:40

*****
"Hey Marce can you grab my hat?" I ask her while adjusting my skirt and leggings. Quinn told me to rip them some earlier to match my witch look more...so I did it, duh.

"Of course," She passes it to me.

"I love your outfit," I tell her. She was right to go with the fairy costume.

"I love yours," She smiles at me through her mirror while applying lip stick. I did a black liner and lip gloss combination earlier.

"Alright bitches are you guys ready?" Olive comes up the stairs.

"Yeah just about," Our heels click as we walk downstairs.

I swear if I fucking fall in these tonight.

"Damn okay no need for you girls to show the rest of us guys up," Jesse throws his arm around Olive.

"Don't be such a Joker you guys look good too," Marcey makes the pun because Jesse is literally dressed as the Joker.

"Hair wax?" I ask him motioning to my own hair.

"Yup I'm hoping it doesn't stain too much since my hair was already blond," He purses his lips.

"Prince Charming I'm assuming," I say looking at Lucas.

"Yup," He winks.

"Alex are you Peter Pan?" Quinn chokes on the chips in her mouth from laughing.

When did she get chips?

"Yes okay, it was from a bet. These fucking tights are riding up in the wrong places too. How do people wear these?" He huffs out.

"Audie can you guess who I am? I'll give you a hint my last name is Rider," I step back to inspect Finn's costume.

"Are you Flynn Rider?" I smile at his enthusiasm.

"Mhm sure am," He grabs onto his satchel.

"Is that a man purse?" Alex points to it.

"It's a satchel you damn wingless creature," Finn scoffs at him.

"And lastly," I walk to see Reid's costume. He smirks while licking across his teeth, "Vampire," I say. He's wearing more jewelry than normal. He has multiple silver necklaces and chains on his neck and rings scattered over his fingers.

He's wearing black pants and a black jacket over a red button up that has some of the buttons undone.

"You look good," I cross my arms to be casual.

"You as well," He looks at me with lazy eyes while flashing his fangs again.

"Alright ghosts and ghouls last one to the car has to drive," Luke yells and all of us hurry out the house.

I'm close to the car when my witch hat is placed on my head over my eyes. I lift it up to see Reid playfully shaking his head, "You should get in the car if you don't want to drive," He encourages walking to the drivers side.

I take my hat off and open the car door to sit into the seat next to Alex.

*****

"Who's gonna be the DD tonight? Or do you guys just wanna spend the night here?" Lucas asks all of us.