10) French Friend

Flawless- The Neighborhood

"if someone makes you feel, let them"

-Reyna biddy

Okay so this is Reid's POV from the "Ohio" and "The Human Species" chapters :)

-save story for updates <3

*****
Lucas, being the most generous, out of the guys in the group, is letting us get ready for Alex's at his house. Him and Marce are the softies of the group, and occasionally Griff too.

"Hey Luke is Lorry home?" Griff asks the same question he has many times before in the past. This is the first time in a while though.

"Griff stop trying to hit on my sister, and no she left like last week for her new semester." Lorelei/Lorry is Luke's older sister.

"I don't hit on her, it's a mutual attraction," We all know it's not.

"Mhm sure it is," Lucas rolls his eyes.

"Really it is, last time she was here she was feeling me up in the middle of the hallway." Ok now I know he's lying.

"Dumbass that was when she lost her glasses and thought you were the damn wall while trying to feel her way back to her room."

"Luke remember when we were in 7th grade, and she brought her boyfriend at the time over and we were all hanging at your house. Griffin was the one to open the door, and when he saw them he closed it back in their faces," Jess is trying to stifle a laugh, while Griff's glaring at him.

"She gave you a hug after she saw that you cried that day too," He adds on to the memory.

I think back to it and Griff was genuinely upset about that. He's gotten over her as time has past though, at least I think.

"Isn't she like 20 or 21 now?" I ask because last time we saw her was at the beginning of July.

"Yep her 20nth was last month," Luke smiles. Him and his sister have probably the best sibling friendship ever.

They're always so supportive of each other and rarely get into actual serious fights. Lorelei has met all of us a bunch of times, from when she stays at her parent's house. She's honestly pretty nice.

Luke said that she goes to Washington State now for something in engineering.

"Okay fuckers get out my car we're here," Lucas turns the car off. What'd I say big softie.

We all pile into Mrs. And Mr. Kingsley's home.

I've known Lucas the longest out of the group, and I can say with love and adoration for his family that they all look like models for damn stock photos.

Lucas and Lorelei are blondes with dark blue eyes. Mr. Kingsley is a blondie too, but with hazel eyes, while Mrs. Kingsley is a brunette with green eyes.

I don't know how their genes or pedigree chart shit worked out.

I'm the complete opposite, dark hair and dark eyes.

"I'm home Mom," Lucas yells while hanging his keys up.

"Hey Lucas could y-, oh hey guys," His Mom stops in the foyer. She glances at our feet, which is a signal for us to leave our shoes near the door.

"Hi Mrs. K," I greet unlacing my shoes. Lucas's mom is my mom step in. When everything went down with my own Mom his whole family was there for me.

"Reid honey I haven't seen you here in a bit. Everything been okay?" She's also always been concerned.

"Everything's been fine Mrs. K," I give her a hug.