5) Mr. Grumpy

Are You Bored Yet- Wallows ft.Clairo

"I've always liked quiet people: You never know if they're dancing in a daydream or if they're carrying the weight of the world."

-John Green

*****
"Ready to meet up with the others?"

"Yeah I'm all good," It's weird, I'm actually having an okay time.

    We reach the rest of the group upstairs in the food court. I make a mental note to grab something before I go home.

"Autumn, can I see the rings you got?" Quinn asks.

"Sure," I pull them all out of the bag to show her.

"Oh my gosh those are so cute!"

"Quinn! Eardrums please," Griffin covers his ears.

"Oh hush Herring, you're lucky my cousin held me back from kicking your ass when you woke me up with the TV blasting last week."

"I forgot about that. That was hilarious though, you gotta admit, I heard the thump downstairs from when you fell off your bed," He smiles.

"You interrupted my sleep, you better thank Kai, because I was about to bite your head off like a fucking shark," She retorts smiling innocently.

She turns back to me, "You should try one on now, something to distract me from murdering him."

"Aww Quinn you know you love me," Griffin ruffles her hair.

"Griffin Herring, I will drop kick you the next time you even attempt to touch my hair," She threatens. Griffin slowly backs away with his hands up surrendering.

"When I switch them out it looks like I'm picking my nose," I slightly laugh, not really wanting to do that in public.

"We'll cover you from the crowd's view," Jesse suggest looking around the group.

"Okay, okay, fine," I walk towards the bathroom at the back of the food court.

   Now I'm dumb, but I'm not dumb enough to not to clean the jewelry off first. It'd be better if I sterilized them, instead of washing, but I currently can't do that.

We're just gonna hope for the best and let the soap do it's job.

I wander back out and find the group again near a booth near the wall.

   I slide in first and then Lucas slides in next to me. Reid slides in first on the other side and Quinn's next to him.

"Which one should I switch it out with?" I pull them back out of the bag to show the options.

Marcey points to the black spiky one, and I'm glad because I wanted to try this one first.

   I pull out my phone, so I have a mirror, and begin the short process of sliding the other one out. Almost all of them are intently staring at me, it's kind of funny.

I slide the other one out and set it in the bag. I sniff at the feeling of having nothing in my nose.

"When'd you get it pierced?" Alex asks first.

I think back to when I got this done, "Uh I think I was fifteen or sixteen."

"And your parents were perfectly fine with it?" Quinn looks a little shocked. "Sorry that came out wrong, I meant how'd you like convince your parents to let you get it done," She corrects herself.