23) Photos and Necklaces

Dark Red- Steve Lacy

"you walk in, and my heart beats different"

-butterflies rising

******
Reid's pov

Reids outfit ^^^

Reids outfit ^^^

"Bye Autumn, don't daydream about me too much," I smirk at her.

"Piss off pizza boy," She flips me off heading to her first class, which is honestly something I should be doing.

Annoying her is just too much fun.

I would be more punctual, but making her temper spike is too good of a chance to pass up.

My first bell is a technology class, it's not hard, but it can be time consuming. I picked this class because my sister said I should take something outside my 'comfort zone'.

Usually I stick to other things like art or something easy.

The class itself isn't bad, it's a person in it that get on my nerves.

"Hi Reid," Riley greets me once I enter the class.

Crazy Crawford just had to be in one of my classes this year. I internally roll my eyes, and keep walking to my seat.

"How was your night?" She tries again.

"Fine," Not including Autumn and I's game at the diner. That might have been more than fine...maybe good.

"What'd you do?" She pushes coming up beside me.

"How's your boyfriend?" I ask even though I have zero interest, and I won't remember in the next ten minutes. I don't like her asking me questions.

"Oh we broke up, it was mutual though. I actually have my eye on someone else," She gauges my reaction.

I nod my head and turn around in my seat. The teacher asks us to go to the back counters because we're starting a new project. Everyone gets up and goes to their designated spaces.

Lucky me, not only is Riley in this class, but our spots are also right next to each other.

She leans against the counter, "You know Reid we should start hanging out again. Don't you miss us?" Her arm rest at her side.

"I feel like you're insinuating something, so I'll just say it again to be sure. There wasn't and won't be an 'us' if that's what you were hinting at. Also I think it's best we stay as classmates."

Even as classmates we're a little too close in proximity for my liking, I should've said I think it's best if we're just in the same area.

Scratch that, I wouldn't care if she moved cities.