33) Kisses and Frogs

Yellow- Coldplay

"I fell for you and I am still falling."
-d.j

-I suggest listening to the song up top before reading this chapter

*****

"Now I'm gonna have to reapply my lipstick," I say wiping my kiss marks from Reid's skin with a wet paper towel.

"And I'll gladly help you take it back off," He smirks.

After kissing for an extended period of time, more like making out, I suggested we go to one of the singular type bathrooms to clean up.

"At least none got on your shirt," I wipe at his jaw.

"You should take it off me just to be sure," He suggests biting his bottom lip to keep from smiling.

"You really have no filter tonight, do you?" I laugh throwing the towel in the trash and wetting another one.

"Would you like me to stop?" He pulls my hand down that was wiping his face and holds it while staring up at me.

I tip his head up with my other hand and kiss his cheek, "No I like it." I didn't expect for him to have a frown on his face when I lean back up, but then he says, "On the lips please."

I playfully roll my eyes, but oblige and press my lips to his. He smiles into the kiss, "That's more like it love."

I back away from his face slightly, "Gonna start using that nickname again are we?"

"I didn't like stopping, but hell...if you weren't so you. My willpower simply isn't strong enough to be completely platonic with you," He admits shaking his head.

"Then don't be," I smile.

"I would kiss you again, but then I won't want to let you out this bathroom, so I'll postpone it." I laugh and wipe the rest of the lipstick off his face.

I go to the mirror and my appearance definitely doesn't look like all I did was step in the hallway for a bit.

I wipe the smeared makeup from my lips and leave the rest. I wore my hair in a slicked back bun, and it doesn't look totally messed up so there's that at least.

I try to make myself look as normal as possible before we head back to the dance.

*****

When we head back to our table, we see it's been split. Marce, Olive, and their dates along with Alex and Jesse are sitting at one table.

Quinn, Iris, Finn, and Luke are sitting at the other.

We pull out chair's at Quinn's table and take seats. "There you guys are," She faces me. "His slow ass was supposed to tell you that I got you that raspberry dessert," She tells me.

"Where is it?" I look around the table, but then my eyes land on Lucas's fork.

He finishes chewing to mumble a, "Sorry."

"Do you still want some?" Reid asks me. I shake my head to decline.

"If it makes you feel better Autumn it wasn't all that," Iris chimes in trying to make me feel better.

"You're so nice," Quinn laughs and kisses her on the cheek. "I'm sorry it was really good," Iris says angling her head down.

"I'll be okay, I can always get some later," I dismiss the topic by waving my hand. Quinn's eyes suddenly widen, "Damn someone did a number on Noah."