Three

I walked over to bed where Ashton had put my bags and grabbed a pair of light blue jeans, a white top with black sleeves which says 'AWESOME', red vans, a black beanie, some bracelets, some necklaces, my black backpack and my make-up bag. I quickly got ready and did my make up. I put my make-up bag, purse, keys for the front door that Ash gave me and a hair brush into my bag. I quickly applied some more red lipstick and knocked on Ashton's bedroom door. He came out wearing a pair of black skinny jeans, a grey t-shirt, a red and black flannel, a pair of black converse and a red bandana.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yeah, let me get my phone," I replied with a smile. I quickly ran to my room and grabbed my phone which had a Parental Advisory case on. I slipped it into my back pocket and followed Ash down the stairs.

"And where do you think you two are going?" Lisa shouted. She shouts a lot, that's something I can add to the list of things I hate about her.

"To see Mike, Luke and Cal!" Ash shouted back at her, "And we're leaving now!" Ash sounded really pissed off. He grabbed my hand and we walked out the front door.

"Hey, Ash, are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I just hate her so fucking much, whenever I ask her if I can go see Mike, Luke or Cal she always ask me why and I don't see why I need to have a reason to see my mates,"

"It'll be fine," I assured him and gave him a hug. Just then, a car pulled up on the drive way.

"That's Will, Lisa's husband, I'd stay out of his way if I were you," Ash whispered to me as he pulled my down the drive way and along the street before Will could get out of the car.

"Okay, why?" I asked him.

"Lets just say you wouldn't want to have an argument with him unless you want a black eye and a broken nose,"

"Erm, Okay." I said as we sat at a bus stop.

"This is where I always meet Luke, then we go pick up Mike then Cal, he shouldn't be that long he only lives around the corner."

"Okay, cool," I said with a smile. Just then, a black BMW with bright blue lights pulled up next to the bus stop. Ash got in the front of the car and I got in the back.

"Hey, you must be Liv," The blonde boy driving, who I assumed was Luke said.

"Hey, yeah I'm Liv," I smiled at him.

"I'm Luke," he said as he started the engine up again.

"Nice to meet you, Luke,"

"Nice to meet you too," He said as he started to drive. After about two minuets we pulled up outside a house and Luke beeped the horn. A boy with electric blue hair came out and got in the back of the car with me. He moved all the way across so he was in the middle seat.

"Hey, I'm Michael," The boy said as he kisses my forehead. I know I blushed because Michael laughed.

"Hey Michael I'm Liv," I smiled.

"What did I tell you?" Ash laughed.

"Okay, shut up," I laughed back. Michael put his arm around me, the same as Ash did when we we're going home, so I rested my head on his chest. I could tell that Michael had a huge grin on his face. After about two minuets of cuddling with Michael, a boy with brown hair got into the car and said his name was Calum. Just then, Michael whispered something to Calum and he just laughed.

Finally we got out of the car to find we were at the mall. As we walked into the mall, Michael grabbed my hand and our fingers intertwined. Ash, who was in front of us, turned around and smiled at us. We walked into pizza hut and found a table at the back of the room. When the waitress came to take our orders, I ordered a Texas BBQ pizza, Michael ordered a plain cheese pizza, Ash ordered a chicken and sweetcorn pizza, Calum ordered a pepperoni pizza and Luke ordered a peperoni pizza.

We ate our pizza's and talked about random shit. We had arranged to stay over at Michael's place because his parents went away for the weekend so when we were done eating, we got back into the car and drove to Michael's.