Fifteen

Ashton was stood in the door way with a huge grin on his face. Then there was Aimee. She was stood next to Ash looking like she didn't have a care in the world.

"Mikey, can Sarah, Bailey and I stay at yours tonight, I really can't be bothered with Ash and her," I sighed. He nodded and told Calum and Luke to come as well.

"We're staying at Michael's tonight due to that," I informed Bailey and Sarah, pointing towards Ashton and Aimee with my eyes. They nodded in agreement as I pulled then through the door and out of Calum's house. Ashton and Aimee followed.

"Where are we going now," Aimee whined.

"Where going to Michael's, I don't know about you," Calum replied, rolling his eyes at them.

"We've got nowhere to go!" Ash Stated

"Uh, you could either go to Lisa's or Aimee's," Michael replied.

"Who's Lisa!" Aimee shouted.

"She's our 'mum'," I said with a sigh.

"Oh right, for a second I though Ashy was cheating," She replied, kissing Ashton's forehead. Michael, Luke and Calum made fake vomiting noses behind us.

"Come on," Luke said, unlocking the car.

"There's not enough room, dickhead," Calum said.

"Bailey, Michael and I will walk!" I announced as Ashton began walking in the opposite direction, towards Aimee's  house.

Luke started the engine and raced down the road towards Michael's house.

"Text Luke and tell him well grab some pizzas on the way," I said to Mikey. He nodded his head in response, unlocking his phone.

"Bailey, I'm so sorry about your party," I said.

"Hey, it's fine, I love a bit of drama!" She announced. "So who was that any way? You know the curly haired one and the girl."

"Oh that was my 'brother' Ashton and his 'girlfriend' Aimee," I sighed, "don't even ask about Aimee because I don't know either, they won't tell me."

"Oh, right," Bailey said as we walked into the take-a-way shop.

"Calum and Luke said they want Chinese, is that cool?" Michael asked, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Yeah," I replied as Bailey winked at me. I just glared at her and she started giggling like a seven year old.

We got our food and made our way to Michael's house. When we got there they were already in the house because Luke had a spare key.

"Um, Bailey, your mum told me to drop her off at your new house and she said you could stay with us," Luke said as we set the bag of food on the table.

"Okay, I can't wait to eat this food! I'm starving!" She yelled.

"Why don't we all go upstairs, my parents aren't home and I dunno where my sister is," Michael said, grabbing the bag of Chinese food and running to his room.

We walked into Michael's room and he was already sitting in the middle of the floor, eating some noodles. Bailey and I sat on the bed, spreading out so no one else could sit there and Luke and Calum sat with Michael on the floor.

"Give us some!" Bailey and I shouted.

"Geez here you go," Calum said, handing us two plate-fulls of food.

"Thank you," I smiled, Michael turning the Xbox on.

"Who wants a go?!" Michael shouted

"Me!" Calum an Luke replied, grabbing to other two controllers.

"Girls?" Michael asked, wiggling his eyebrows at us.

"Nope," Bailey said, popping the 'p' as she stole a piece of chicken from my plate.

"Hey!" I said, hitting her arm.

She just laughed. "So, do you and Michael have a thing going on?" She whispered so only I could hear.

"To be honest, I don't know," I laughed.

"What's so funny?" Luke asked, turning away from the TV screen.

"Nothing," we replied with serious faces. He shrugged his shoulders and turned back to the game.

"You should totally go out with him," she said, "you two are perfect,"

"Whatever," I replied, "so, do you like any of them?"

"Well, Calum's quite cute but then there's Luke," she sighed.

"I heard my name," Calum said, pausing the game.

"We were just saying how good you are at this game," Bailey smiles as he turned around.

"Anyways, I was thinking about dying my hair again, what do you think?" I asked.

"Oh my god! Totally! We could get Michael to do it as well!" She shouted, bouncing up and down on the bed.

"Jesus stop talking about me!" Michael said throwing his hands in the air.

"We just talking about dying our hair, calm down." I laughed.

"Oh my god! I'm listening," Michael replied, sitting on the bed with us, "just carry on playing without me," he said, disconnecting his controller.

"So I was thinking purple." I said, getting excited.

"I was thinking blue," Bailey added, also getting excited, "Michael?"

"Just call me Mikey," he laughed, "and green!"

"Okay, let's go buy some hair dye!" Bailey shouted.

"We're going to buy hair dye, won't be long," Michael said as we left the room and ran down the stairs.

We practically ran to the shop and back and when we got to Michael's house we ran straight to the bathroom. Michael used the bathroom in his parents room, Bailey used the bathroom downstairs and I used the bathroom upstairs.

I got everything out of the box except the instructions because I've done this before and who needs instructions? I mixed everything together and put the gloves on that you get in the box. I poured some dye on and rubbed it in.

"Luke!!!" I shouted from the bathroom and he came rushing in.

"What?" He replied "what happened and what's that smell?"

"That smell is hair dye and nothing happened I just need to to check if the dye is all over," I giggled.

"Yeah, it's done, what do you do now?"

"Wait twenty minutes and wash it of," I smiled, wrapping a black towel around my shoulders so I wouldn't get dye on my shirt.

"Okay," he said, walking out of the room. I followed him and sat on the bed with Michael and Bailey who were also waiting for the dye to be washed off.

While I was waiting I logged into Twitter on my phone and my notifications were going crazy. I had gained more than 100 followers and people were tweeting me asking if I knew Five Seconds Of Summer.

"Excuse me but who is Five Seconds Of Summer?" I asked, kicking Calum on the back my accident.

"Excuse me, we are Five Seconds Of Summer," Calum said, "and stop kicking me!"

"Sorry," I laughed

"Why? And how didn't you know?" Michael asked.

"I don't know I mean Ash told me you were in a band but he never told me what it was called. And I wanted to know because my Twitter is going crazy," I explained, showing Michael and Bailey my phone.

"Dude that's insane!" Bailey shouted.

"I know right!" I replied.

"We're not even that big, we just make YouTube videos, I don't understand why people are going crazy," Luke added.

"OH MY GOD! I THINK THIS WOULD EXPLAIN IT!!" I screamed, showing the boys my phone.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!" Michael yelled. "LOUIS TOMLINSON FROM ONE DIRECTION TWEETED US!!!"