Forty Two

Wow, my life is a mess. First my parents and siblings die in a car crash, I get taken to Australia by a woman who claims that she knew my mum in high school, I get abused by her psychotic husband, I get cheated on twice, I lose my best friend, I get pregnant and now I have to leave all of my friends to go back to Australia so I don't stress out the baby. Why can't I just be normal like everyone else? I'm not saying I want to go back to my old life - I hate my old life, I got bullied every day at school - What I'm saying is I wish I still had my family but still moved to Australia, I'm not making any sense am I? Oh well.

"Liv, are you okay?" I heard someone say.

"What? Yeah, I was just thinking," I answered, resting my head on Ashton's shoulder. We're all in mine and Abbey's hotel room. Well, everyone but Luke, Bailey and Michael. Michael went to get pizza from the takeaway shop down the road and Luke and Bailey have been avoiding us. I haven't even spoke to Bailey about this, I just want us to be okay before I leave tomorrow but I doubt that's going to happen.

"What were you thinking about?" He asked me, putting an arm over my shoulder as we watched a movie. I have no interest in the move what so ever, the boys wanted to watch it.

"Nothing, it's not important," I said as the hotel door opened. I was expecting it to be Michael with our pizza but it wasn't, it was Bailey. Why is she here? Everyone turned their attention from the TV to Bailey who was awkwardly standing in the doorway.

"Liv, can I speak to you?" She asked and I nodded my head, Ashton was about to follow me but I told him to stay. I followed Bailey outside and closed the door behind us.

She sighed before saying, "Liv, I'm so sorry for everything,"

"Go on," I encouraged, crossing my arms over my chest and leaning against the wall.

"I know I shouldn't have made Michael cheat on you, I shouldn't have blamed you for making him break up with me and I defiantly shouldn't have slept with Luke just to get back at you," She continued, "And I'm happy for you an Michael I really am. But what I don't understand is why you cheated on Luke,"

"I saw a picture of him with a girl in Dallas - well Michael showed it to me - and I also saw him with you at the beach last night," I explained and she nodded her head.

"I'm really sorry, will you forgive me?" She asked and I nodded my head, wrapping my arms around her.

"I heard that you're staying with my mum when you go back to Australia, tomorrow," She said once we pulled apart.

"Yeah, is that okay?" I questioned.

"Yeah, of course, but I need you to tell her that I'll be staying with my dad when we go to New York and I don't know when I'll be coming back," She answered.

"I will, but why are you staying with your dad when you can just come with me and Abbey to see your mum?" I asked.

"I haven't seen him for a while and I just want to get away for a while," She explained and I nodded my head.

"One question," I started, "Are you and Luke together again?"

"Yeah, is that okay?" She asked, looking at the floor.

"Of course it is, I have Michael, right?"

"Yeah, speaking of Luke, I should get back to his room," She spoke.

"No, you can stay if you want, Michael went to get pizza and he shouldn't be long," I said.

"Really?" She questioned.

"Yeah, Luke can stay too but I don't think Michael would want him here since he punched him," I laughed.

"Nah, he won't mind if I'm gone for a while," She assured as we walked back into my room.

I sat back down on my bed, next to Ashton, and Bailey sat in a space next to Calum and Mikaela. We watched the rest of the movie and Abbey put 'White Chicks' on which made the boys groan. Just as the movie was about to start Michael came back with out pizza, and Luke? Well then, looks like everyone is friends again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is it. I'm at the airport with everyone and obviously a whole bunch of fans that decided to show up, I'm pretty sure they're professional stalkers because nothing was said about going to the airport today but whatever.

"Flight 358 to Australia will be boarding in ten minuets, can all passengers please make their way to gate 15 thank you," An automated voice came through a speaker somewhere in the room.

I sighed and walked over to everyone, giving them a hug before I got to Michael who was waiting for me. He looked like he was going to cry, I really don't want to leave him but I know I have to. I also know that the boys have another five months left on tour. I don't think I can wait five months to see him again.

I sighed and wrapped my arms tightly around Michael's neck, letting tears fall and wetting his black t-shirt. "Don't cry," He whispered to me. I sniffed and unwrapped my arms from around his neck, placing a kiss on his pink lips.

"I love you," He said to me, wrapping his arms around me once again. "Please tell me that you love me before you leave,"

"I-I love you Michael, I always have," I mumbled into his neck, which made his grip around me tighter.

"I'm sorry but I have to break this up, we have a plane to get on and it leaves in three minuets," Abbey said.

"Bye Michael, I'll see you in five months," I spoke, giving him another quick kiss.

"Bye Liv, I love you," He whispered as a tear ran down his face.

"Micheal, please don't cry," I begged, giving him another hug before Abbey had to literally pull me away from him. I sighed and waved to everyone before following Abbey onto our plane.

We found our seats and Abbey gave me the widow seat, since I like to look out of the window when I fly. I buckled my seat belt as the safety video appeared on the screen in front of me. I sighed, I've seen this video so many times I think I've memorized it.

I put my earphones in and the first song that came on was 'Try Hard' the song that I wrote with the boys for Bailey. I smiled at the thought of the boys but it instantly faded when I realized that the plane was moving, taking me further and further away from my best friends and the love of my life. Did I just say 'love of my life'? Wow.