Thirty

~The day before tour starts~

"Where's the first show?" I heard Ashton ask. He was on the phone to one of the One Direction boys, harry maybe? "Okay, so we'll meet you at the airport at eight?" He continued. "okay, see you then, bye."

So, today is the day before their tour starts and we don't even know where the first show is. Luckily One Direction do or else we would have no idea.

"We're going to LA!!" Ashton yelled as he put his phone down.

"No way!" I squealed and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"This is going to be so much fun," he mumbled into my neck. "You should pack your stuff because we're leaving in 4 hours and Michael is giving me death glares," he giggled as he let go of me.

"Come on," I said to Michael who was sitting in the sofa. I grabbed his hand and tried to pull him up but failed as he was much stronger than me. He just laughed at me.

"Fine then, I'll get Ash to help me," I started.

"Okay, okay, I'm coming," Michael quickly replied. I laughed at him and ran up the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had finally packed up all of our clothes and other things we brought with us. I had also changed into a pair of leggings, a shirt that Luke got me for Christmas which had 'She wears short skirts, I wear T-shirts' printed on the front and Michael's grey hoodie. It was too big for me but it was comfy and that's all that matters.

"I like it when you wear my clothes," Michael said from behind me as I pulled on my vans. I turned around and smiled at him. His arms made their way around my waist and placed a kiss on my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck as our lips moved in sync. He spun me around so my back was against the wall as the kiss got heated.

"My eyes!" Calum yelled which made us pull apart. Mikey rested his head on mine and we laughed at him.

"Come on you two, get in the car," Mika said as she walked past us. Michael grabbed our suitcases and walked out to the car, me following behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Flight 26 to LA, please make your way to gate 5," an automated voice said. I sighed and stood up along with the boys, One Direction, Bailey and Mikaela.

"I'm too lazy to walk, carry me," I complained, looking up at Michael. He smirked and stopped walking. I looked at him, slightly confused by his actions but before I could say anything he picked me up and carried me to our gate. People gave us strange looks as we passed them but Michael ignored them and kept walking. We eventually got on the plane and he placed me in my seat.

"You know I wasn't serious, right?" I laughed.

"Whatever," He replied and sat next to me. I'm surprised he gave me the window seat.

We sat in silence for a few minutes before Ashton sat down next to Michael.

"I can't believe we're going to America," Ash said, putting his seat belt on.

"I know, I never though we would go on tour and play for thousands of people," Michael replied.

"I'm so proud of you guys," I smiled at them, putting my earphones in. I pressed play on my music and All Time Low came on. Michael took out one of my earphones and listened with me.

"We will take off in three minuets," An automated voice said as a safety video started playing on the small screen in front of us. I sighed and closed my eyes. This is going to be boring, a twelve hour flight with noting to do. I may as well go to sleep because we're going to be jet lagged anyway.