Twenty Two

Luke slammed the door behind him and looked at Bailey. Ashton had his arm around Bailey. Luke glared at him and stormed upstairs. We heard the door slam shut and Michael paused the PlayStation.

"What's his problem?" Michael asked with a confused face.

"At the party, Ashton saw him go into the bedroom with another girl," I whispered to him.

"Oh, are you okay Bailey?" He asked, standing up and sitting next to her.

"Uh, yeah, I think so," She replied as Michael pulled her in for a hug. I know he was only comforting her but I'm not going to lie, I got a tiny bit jealous.

"Our friend Kourtney is in London for a few weeks and Bailey and I were going to see her tomorrow when you guys film the music video for Out Of My Limit," I said, trying to change the subject.

"Is she hot?" Ashton asked.

"Ashton Irwin!" Liz gasped as she walked down stairs

"Sorry," He called back. Liz was like a mother to him. She's been there for him ever since his parents past away.

"Whats wrong with Luke?" She asked as she sat on the sofa next to me.

"No idea but I know he got drunk at the party and I saw him go into a bedroom with another girl when I was there," Ashton admitted.

"And when he came in a few minuets ago, he saw Ashton with his arm around Bailey and stormed upstairs," I added.

"I don't know why he's being like this, he's only been like this once before and that was when he was 14 and he saw a girl he had a crush on kissing someone else," Liz replied, "Are you okay Bailey?"

"Yeah I'm okay now," Bailey smiled.

"Good," Liz chirped, "I'll go see whats wrong with Luke and Ashton will look after you," She said and walked towards the stairs.

"So, is Kourtney hot?" Ashton asked once Liz was out of sight.

"Yeah but you can't have her," I smirked.

"Why?" He asked.

"I'll tell you later," I giggled as he pulled a face.

"I'm going to bed, you coming Liv?" Michael asked

"Yeah," I yawned.

"Me too, Bailey, you can stay with me and Calum," Ashton chimed in.

"Okay, night everyone," Michael added and raced up the stairs, pulling me along with him. He pulled me into the room and quietly shut it behind him. I grabbed some pajama bottoms out of my suitcase and one of Michael's Green Day shirts. I put them on and got into bed. Michael put grey sweatpants on got into bed with me.

"You know I would never cheat on you right Liv?" He whispered as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I know Mikey," I smiled and rested my head on his chest.

"I love you Liv," He whispered and kissed the top of my head.

"I love you too Mikey," I whispered and closed my eyes.

~The Next Day~

"Liv!" Bailey yelled.

"What?" I groaned.

"Get up, we need to meet Kourtney in an hour," She said.

"Okay, what should I wear?" I asked as I got out of bed.

"Here," She replied and threw me some clothes.

"Okay get out," I shooed and she walked out, shutting the door behind her. I pulled on the batman leggings, my 'Unicorns are My Favorite' jumper and my black and white vans Bailey gave me. I put my long purple hair into a messy bun and black bandana on that Ash gave me. I put a small amount of foundation on and some eyeliner. I finished the look with purple lipstick and made my way to the kitchen to get some food.