Nineteen

Michael took my hand as we all ran up the stairs to claim our rooms. We opened the first door we came across and walked in. There was two single beds, I sat on one of them and went to open my suitcase to put my clothes away but Liz stopped me.

"No boys and girls sleeping in the same bedroom," She announced. I put my things back in my case and went to find Bailey who was in a room with Luke. I knocked on the door and walked in.

"Liz said no boys and girls sleeping in the same room," I said, pushing Luke out the door.

"Oh my god that's not fair!" Bailey sighed sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I know right, what does she think we're going to do? All the rooms have two single beds which are at the opposite sides of the room," I sighed, collapsing on the other bed.

"I mean we could always sneak out at night to see them," Bailey smirked.

"Yes!" I squealed, causing Liz to open the door.

"Whats going on in here?" She asked suspiciously.

"Nothing, we're just so exited to be in London," Bailey smiled at Liz.

"Okay," She replied, walking out the room.

"That was close," She breathed as someone knocked on the door.

"Hello?" They asked. It was Ash.

"Come in," I yelled.

"Hey we need to talk," Ash replied as he opened the door.

"Okay," I said. We walked downstairs and into the kitchen where Liz was standing.

"Liz can we be alone for a minuet?" Ash asked.

"Of course, I'll be unpacking if you need me," She replied, walking up the stairs.

"Well?" I asked.

"Well, umm.." He replied.

"Spit it out,"

"Whats your last name?" He began.

"Irwin, why?" I replied.

"Well, that's my last name too-" I cut him off.

"YOU MEAN WE'RE RELATED!!" I squealed.

"Well maybe, I'll get Liz,"

"LIZ!!" He shouted up the stairs.

"I'm coming!!" She shouted back.

"What is it?" She asked once she was in the kitchen.

"I think Liv and I might be related," He explained.

"What makes you think that?" She asked.

"Our last names are the same," I squeaked.

"Really?" She asked, "Didn't you move in with Ashton when you're parents died in an accident?"

"Well yeah but my family never mentioned anyone called Ashton," I explained.

"Do you remember when I told you that Lisa took me in when my parents d-died in a car ac-c-incident?" Ash stammered, holding back his tears.

"Yeah," I replied, comforting him.

"Well do you remember anyone in your family, except from your parents, having a car accident?" He sniffed.

"Umm, I don't think so," I began, "Wait! My mum said I had an Aunt in Australia called Anne and she was in an accident, was that your mum?"

"Yes!" Ashton yelled, "We're cousins!"