Eighteen

I woke up to the sound of Blink 182's 'I miss you' blaring from someone's phone. I think it was Calum's phone.

"Shut your phone up, dumb ass!!" I yelled at Calum. I picked my phone up, checking the time. It was 3:30am.

"Calm down, its just my alarm," he groaned, turning it off.

"Why?" I asked getting up from the couch.

"Because we need to be at the airport in a hour," he explained, also getting up. "Wake Mikey and Ashton up, I'll get Luke and Bailey," I sighed and walked over to where Ashton as sleeping, which happened to be a very uncomfortable looking arm chair.

"ASHTON WAKE THE FUCK UP!!" I shouted in his ear.

"Jesus Liv calm down," he groaned, rubbing his eyes, "what time is it?"

"3:30am," I smiled, walking over to Michael. "Could you get me and outfit from my suitcase in the car please? Thank you" he sighed and walked up the stairs. I sat in the edge of the couch that Michael was spread out on.

"Mikey," I whispered, kissing his nose, "Mikey, wake up," he slowly opened his eyes and pulled me into a hug and I ended up on top of him.

"Morning princess," he smiled, kissing me. Michael deepened the kiss, flipping me over so he was on top of me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, running my fingers through his hair.

"Jesus, get a room!" Ashton squealed.

"Every time ash, every time," Michael laughed, getting off me.

"Well, I got your clothes, Liv," he giggled as I walked over to him. I grabbed my clothes and hit him on the arm in the process. I made my way up stairs, meeting Calum at the top.

"You might not want to go up there," he replied, he looked traumatised, oh god. I walked back down the stairs, I really didn't want to know what they were doing up there. getting changed down there was probably better than getting changed up there.

I sat back down next to Michael who was putting some grey sweatpants on.

"Not going up there" I laughed.

"I wouldn't want to either" he laughed, pulling a white T-shirt over his head. I laughed at him and pulled the leggings on that Ash gave me, along with the All Time Low singlet I stole from Michael.

"I recognize that shirt," Michael winked.

"Maybe because I stole it from you," I giggled, handing him his jumper back.

"Thank you," he replied, throwing it on the floor. Just then, Bailey and Luke came down to join us.

"Dude, I do not want to see what I just saw ever again," Calum said.

"How do you think I feel!" Ashton replied "that's the second time I've walked in on them two making out!" They all laughed, except Michael and I.

Michael had pulled me into his knee and began to kiss me again. He smiled into the kiss as he bit my bottom lip. I wrapped my arms around him once more, I ran my hands through his bright green hair when I heard a camera. I ignored it and continued kissing Mikey. My phone was constantly going off which meant I was getting Twitter notifications but once again I ignored it. I was enjoying this moment, fuck Twitter. Michael and I pulled away, I rested my head in his forehead. I played with my lip ring for a while as we sat in silence.

"I love you, Liv" Michael whispered.

"I love you too, Michael," I whispered back.

"We need to go," he breathed.