Twenty Four

I rolled my eyes at Bailey's comment, If only she knew what he was feeling. I followed Calum into the kitchen. He was sitting at the table, his head in his hands. I pulled my chair next to his and sat down.

"Hey," I sighed.

"Why does she have to be with him, why can't she be with me instead," Calum started. He was crying.

"Calum don't cry," I comforted him, wiping a tear from underneath his eye. He didn't say and thing. "You could write a song," I suggested as Michael walked into the room.

"Hey," He said, sitting on the edge of the table.

"Get off the table, Clifford!" Liz demanded as walked through the door.

"Sorry, Liz," Michael apologized and sat on my lap. Liz just laughed at him and walked out the front door.

"You know that didn't mean you could sit on me again," I giggled.

"But you're comfy," He whined.

"Get off me," I laughed and pushed him off. He lifted my off my chair and sat down, placing me on his lap.

"There we go," He smiled. "Now, Calum, ideas."

"Well, Liv suggested that we write a song," Calum started.

"Okay and what will this song be called?" Michael asked, placing his head on my shoulder.

"I've got this friend?" Calum questioned.

"Yes!" Michael squealed.

"Keep you're voice down," I said, hitting his leg.

"Whatever," He added. "Come on,"

"Were are we going?" Calum asked, rubbing his puffy red eyes.

"To the man cave!" Michael yelled. "AKA my bedroom," He added.

"Why is it called the man cave if I share a room with you and I'm not a man?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"No idea, I just came up with it," He laughed, running up the stairs and into our bedroom.

We all sat on our bed, Michael had his guitar and Calum had a pen and paper. Michael started playing some chords and Calum was writing some lyrics.

After about an hour we had a song. Lyrics and Chords. It went something like this.

Can I have a minute? I've gotta tell yo something. I heard that someone likes you, and it might be nothing but he's standing right in front of you. He's kinda my size, don't look back cause he's looking. I think you know him, but you just don't know that he's right in front of you. Baby you've been talking to him nearly every day, He really likes all the games that you play, he told me to tell you to see what you'd say, before he jumps in and he asks for that date. Cause I've got this friend who's crazy about you, I've got this friend who can't be without you, I've got this friend and I wish I could see, how this would end if you knew it was me. Something I have to tell you, he plays the bass guitar. He thinks you'd like him better if he had a car but now he's right in front of you. Baby you've been talking to him nearly ever day, he really likes all of the games that you play, he told me to tell you to see what you'd say, before he jumps in and he asks for that date. I've been that friend.I've been that friend. I've been that friend and I wish I could see how this would end if you knew it was me. Talking to you nearly every day, I really like all of the games that you play, I wanna tell you to see what you'd say, before I jump in and I ask for that date. Cause I've been that friend who's crazy about you, I've been that friend who can't live without you, I've been that friend who wants to be with you, I've been that friend who wants to be near you. Cause I've been that friend and I wish I could see how this would end if you knew it was me.