Seven

"So, What happened back there?" Calum asked when we finally got to Starbucks and sat at a table near the back.

"I don't want to talk about it, But I don't think Liv and Ashton should go back there," Michael replied with a sigh.

"Okay but what am I going to do about clothes?" Ash asked.

"Well were in a mall aren't we?" Luke Chimed in.

"I suppose, but I have my drums and stuff back there," Ash added.

"Oh yeah," Luke answered.

"Come on, Mikey and I will get drinks, What do you guys want," I asked standing up from the table.

"Double chocolate chip frappuccino, please" Calum said.

"White chocolate mocha frappuchino, please." Luke said with a smile.

"Raspberry and Black current frappuchino," Ash replied.

"Okay We won't be long," I replied as I grabbed Michael's hand. We didn't have to wait very long as there was only a small queue.

"What are you getting"? Michael asked.

"I think I'll have a Mango and Passion Fruit frappuccino, you?" I replied.

"Ummm.... Maybe a Strawberries and Cream frappuccino." Michael said.

"Cool," I replied as we reached the counter.

"Hey, what can I get you?" The girl behind the counter asked, obviously staring at Michael's blue hair. She looked about fifteen but whatever.

"A double chocolate chip frappuccino, a white chocolate mocha frappuccino, a Raspberry and Black current frappuchino, a mango and passion fruit frappuccino and a strawberries and cream frappuccino, please" Michael replied with a smile.

"Okay, that's $24.75" She said "What's your table number? I'll bring your drinks over."

"Ummm, that one over there" Michael said pointing to or table at the back.

"Okay, I bring them over," She replied.

"Thank you," I said as we walked over to the boys.

"Hey, your back!" Calum shouted.

"Yes Calum, we're back," I laughed.

"So, Where's our drinks?" Ashton asked.

"Shit, you guys wanted some?" Michael said sarcastically as they all gave him death glears.

"The gir behind the counter is bringing them over," I laughed.

"Okay," Luke said.

A few minuets later our drinks came.

"Here you go boys," The waitress said, obviously trying to flirt with them.

"Hello? I'm a girl!" I said.

"Oh yeah, sorry," she replied. Once she had finished flirting she walked back to the counter where there was a huge queue.

"Bitch" I said and they all laughed at me. After about twenty-five minuets, we finished our drinks and went shopping for Ashton and I. Luke, Michael and Calum went into a music shop while Ashton and I went into various different clothes stores.

Ashton and I came out of the mall with about ten bags each. We made our way over to the car where we had arranged to meet when we were finished. We got to the car and put our stuff into the back of the car. The others were already in the car, I think they went to McDonald's or something because there was a lot of rubbish in there.

"Well you took your time," Michael said as I put my seat belt on.

"Well if Liv had just went to three different stores like me then it wouldn't have took so long," Ashton Laughed.

"Well its not my fault I couldn't just go into three shops like you," I replied as I kicked the back of his chair. He ignored me and Luke started the engine. Once we had stopped, Ash and I got our bags out of the car and Luke ran over to unlock the front door.

So I take it this is Luke's house then.

They all ran into the house and straight down the stairs, into the basement. I was confused by this but I followed then anyway. I was amazed when I got downstairs. There was posters all over the walls, sofas, bean bags, Guitars, a set of drums, microphones, bright neon lights and the walls were painted bright blue, just like Micheal's hair.

"You guys can stay here, my parents are out of town for the summer," Luke said.

"Okay, Thanks Luke," Ash said as he put his bags next to mine, In the corner of the room.

"Mike, Cal, you can stay too if you want," Luke offered.

"Well, only if we can have pizza," Michael replied.

"Oh my God, you just had McDonald's! But fine," Luke said.

"YES!!" Michael shouted as he ran around the room.

"Jesus, Mikey, you love pizza," I laughed.

"Who doesn't?" He asked.

"True" I said as I helped them push the bean bags ans sofas into the middle of the room to use as a bed. Luke ran upstairs to get all of the pillows and blankets he could find. A few minuets later he came back with about four blankets and eight cushions.

"Got enough cushions there?" I laughed.

"No I think we need about ten more," Luke replied sarcastically.

"Guys stop flirting and get over here!" Calum shouted. I saw Michael narrow his eyes at Luke and Luke gave Michael a confused look. I don't know why Michael is getting so protective, we were only having a laugh and I only see Luke as a friend, nothing more. Michael and I aren't even dating, yet.

I ran over to where Michael was standing and jumped on his back. I think he got a fright because he screamed. He pulled me up so I was now sitting on his shoulders.

Oh my god, I feel so tall up here!

"The bed is ready guys!" Ash shouted.

Michael started to run so I grabbed hold of this T-shirt and shut my eyes because I thought I was going to fall. Once Michael had stopped running, I opened my eyes to see the sofas in a row behind a lot of pillows and a huge flat screen TV in front of them. Michael put me down and I ran over to the sofas and sat down. Michael made his way over to me, he picked my up and sat me on his knee. I think he was trying to tell Luke that I was his when technically I'm not because we haven't even had our first date yet. Michael pulled a blanket over us as Luke but a DVD into the TV.

I wonder what we're watching

The DVD started playing, oh my god, Luke put Mean Girls on.

"Why?" I asked Luke.

"Because its my all time favorite movie," He replied.

"Okay then." I said as I cuddled into Michael and fell asleep.