Twenty Three

The boys were already home when we entered the house. Michael saw us come in and came made his was over to me.

"Why you home so early?" He asked as his arms made his way around my waist.

"Because I can't stand Kourtney so we left," I replied.

"I can tell," He laughed and rested his head on my shoulder.

"What?" asked.

"You called me by accident," Michael continued.

"How? I was on my phone the whole time," I added.

"I don't know, but I heard everything," He laughed.

"Well she's a bitch," I declared.

"She's obviously jealous because you're dating the one and only Michael Clifford," He laughed as he intertwined his fingers with mine and walked into the sitting room with everyone else. Michael sat on the sofa and pulled me onto his knee.

"The 1D boys are coming over tonight," Luke announced. His eyes never leaving Bailey.

"Nice," Bailey replied, looking at Michael and I. I nodded my head, remembering the plan to make Louis jealous. Even with without Kourtney, I was positive it was going to work.

"What time?" Calum asked.

"About six," Luke replied.

"Okay, before they come can you and Bailey please sort this out," Ashton sighed, pointing towards Bailey and Luke who we're sat at opposite end of the sofa. They we're as far apart from each other as physically possible, I'm surprised they're in the same room.

"Fine," Bailey replied bluntly, her gaze never leaving Luke. Luke stood up and walked upstairs. Bailey followed them.

Luke POV

I walked upstairs, hoping Bailey would follow. I opened the bedroom door and sat on the bed waiting for Bailey. A few minuets later she walked in, closing the door behind her and joining me on the bed. She was trying to stay as far away from me as she could.

"I don't bite you know," I laughed slightly. She moved closer so we were face to face but a decent amount of space between us.

"Well?" She started. I told her to be quiet and grabbed my guitar from the corner of the room and joined her on the bed again. She gave me a confused look but I started to play anyway.

"Don't talk, let me think it over, how we gonna fix this? How we gonna undo all the pain?" I began.

"Luke," She sighed. I ignored her and continued with my song.

"Tell me is it even worth it? Looking for a straight line, taking back the time we can't replace," I sang quietly. Bailey's eyes never left mine.

"All the crossed wires just making us tired, is it to late to bring us back to life?"

"No, Luke. It isn't to late," Bailey smiled. But I still ignored her and carried on singing.

"When I close my eyes and try to sleep, I fall apart and find it hard to breathe, you're the reason, the only reason, Even though my dizzy head is numb I swear my heart is never giving up, you're the reason, the only reason," I quietly sang, feeling a tear roll down my cheek.

"Luke, stop." Bailey begged, "You don't need to carry on, I forgive you," I placed my guitar on the floor and looked at her.

"You know, I never actually did anything with that girl at the party," I admitted.

"Really?" She asked in disbelief.

"Yes Bailey," I smiled. "I know Ashton said he saw me go into the bedroom with a girl but I promise you we didn't do anything,"