Thirty Four

We've got a whole day of traveling today, we're going to Dallas. It's only been about 20 minuets since I woke up and I'm already bored. We have no internet and I have no signal on my phone. Michael and Calum are playing on the Play Station, the girls are still asleep along with Ashton and Liz, Luke is watching Calum and Michael. I'm tempted to wake up Abbey but Luke won't let me.

"I'm bored," Luke said, lying down on the sofa so his head was resting on my thighs.

"Me too," I sighed, playing with his blonde hair. I ran my fingers through his fringe so it stood up in the form of a quiff.

"What are you doing?" He laughed.

"I don't know but it looks good," I replied, with a laugh.

He took his phone out of the pocket of his grey sweatpants and looked at his reflection in the black screen. "It does," He said, "Why aren't you our stylist?"

"Because you have a stylist," I began, "And I don't want to be your stylist,"

"Well what do you want to be, then?" He asked, biting on his lip ring.

"Stop it," I giggled.

"Stop what?" He asked, biting down on his lip ring again.

"Biting your lip!" I exclaimed.

"Why?" He smirked.

"Because it's cute," I mumbled, trying to look away from him. He smirked and sat up so he was next to me.

"What?" He asked.

"I said, it's cute," I repeated, slightly louder this time. As I said that, he kissed me. I felt his cold lip ring on my lips and he pulled away.

He smirked at me and said, "No, you're cute,"

"You two make me sick," Said Ashton, walking into the room and obviously hearing us.

"You should get with Abbey, Ashton," Michael commented from the other side of the room.

"I only like her as a friend," He retorted, his face going a deep red colour at Michael's comment.

"Your face says otherwise," Luke laughed.

"Shut up and kiss your girlfriend," Ashton said.

"Okay," Luke replied, giving me a quick kiss. I rolled my eyes at him and rested my head on his shoulder. I sighed and picked up my phone which was somehow on the floor. I unlocked it seeing I had two bars of signal. I quickly turned on my wi-fi and opened twitter, hoping my signal wouldn't magically disappear like it did ten minuets ago.

I let out a loud sigh when I saw fans hating on me for being Luke's girlfriend. Why can't they just accept it? They weren't this bad when I was with Michael, so why now?

"Ignore them, baby," Luke whispered to me. I then got another notification and I clicked on it, being the curious girl I am. It was from Michael.

Michael5SOS: Don't send hate to Liv_Irwin_xx I know she's not my girlfriend anymore but that doesn't mean you need to hate her. Things happened and we're no longer together, she's with Luke5SOS deal with it.

I smiled at it and pressed the favorite button which made him get a notification on his phone. He quickly glanced at his phone and sent me a smile from the other side of the room. I locked my phone again, seeing that I had no signal.

It's so boring on this bus. There's nothing to do unless you want to play on the Play Station, sleep or eat, and I don't want to do any of them. I just sat and watched Calum get his ass kicked on Call Of Duty by Michael, laughing every time he died. He would glare at me every so often then go back to his game.