Twelve

Liv POV

We got out of Luke's car and waved goodbye as he raced down the street towards his house. Calum opened the front door an we all walked inside. His house wasn't big but it wasn't small either, it was just the right size.

"We're alone, my parents went away for a few days and my sister is probably with her befriend," Calum said, placing his keys on the coffee table. We nodded and he disappeared upstairs to get something.

"Hey, Liv, we need to talk," Ashton sighed.

"Ashton, please, I don't want to talk about it," I replied, getting my phone out of my back pocket to text my best friend from New York who moved to England about a month ago and we've been best friends ever since.

To BaileyXx
Hey bailey, what's up?

I quickly pressed sent, forgetting the 12 hour time difference.

From BaileyXx
OMG Liv! I haven't talked to you in ages!! And things are okay over here I guess, how's Australia?

Bailey's the only person I told I was moving to Australia and I told her to tell the rest of my friends because I couldn't be bothered with them at the time.

To BaileyXx
Australia is amazing! I met four boys when I first moved here and two of them are practically fighting over me, I hate it.

As I pressed send Ashton basically took my phone out of my hand so I would talk to him.

"Hey! Give my my phone back!" I whined.

"Not until you tell me what happened between you Luke and Michael," He replied with a serious look.

"Fine," I sighed as I told him everything that happened earlier.

~30 minutes later~

"Liv you need to sort this out, especially with Michael," Ashton said as he handed me my phone back.

"I know, I know," I sighed, "I'll do it now," I smiled as I walked out of the door towards Michael's house. It usually takes about twenty minutes to walk to Michael's house so I pulled my phone out of my pocked and carried on my conversation with Bailey.

From BaileyXx
OMG REALLY! What are they called? Oh, I have some exciting news as well!!

To BaileyXx
Umm, Michael, Luke, Calum and Ashton, why? And really? Spill!!

I quickly replied to Bailey and shoved my phone back in my picked as I knocked on Michael's front door. I waited for Michael to answer and after roughly two minutes he opened the door with a confused look. He invited me in and I walked into the sitting room. I sat on the arm chair and looked up at Michael.

"Why are you here?" He asked.

"I wanted to say sorry for earlier, I shouldn't have been like that, I'm so sorry," I replied.

"Hey come here," he smiled at me and held his arms out. I made my way over to Michael and wrapped my arms around him, it felt amazing to be in his arms once again.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door which made us jump apart. Michael stood up, grabbed his wallet from the coffee table and opened the door. I heard Michael talking to someone. Is that Luke!? I thought they hated each other, shit.

"Why is Liv here?" He asked.

You know I'm right here, out could have just asked me.

"She was just saying sorry for earlier," Michael assured him, looking at me.