Thirty Eight

I was bored out of my mind. Abbey left to see the girls and Michael left to talk to Luke. There's nothing to do in this stupid hotel room. I can't even go out because Abbey took our only key card. So I just sat on my bed watching reruns of Friends and looking through my Twitter feed.

I think fans are starting to get over me dating Luke but I don't want to see what they're like when or if they find out about Michael and I. I've seen at least three pictures of Luke and that blonde girl already and some fans have tweeted me about it, but I chose to ignore them even though it breaks my heart knowing I obviously wasn't good enough for him.

A knock on the door cut me out of my thoughts, hoping it was Michael I answered it. Luckily it was Michael and I let him in.

"What did Luke want?" I asked as I sat back down on my bed.

"He was just saying that we're going out tonight with the One Direction boys," He answered, sitting next to me and wrapping his arms around me.

"Okay," I smiled at him, not thinking anymore of it.

"It could be like a date," He suggested after a long moment of silence.

"How? There's going to be like eleven other people there," I laughed, turning my head so I could see his beautiful face. Yes, I did just say that.

"Well they don't have to know that it's a date," He shrugged his shoulders and I nodded my head, agreeing with his stupid idea.

"What time do I have to be ready?" I asked him, looking at the clock on the wall which read '16:49'

"Seven," He answered, "I'll get Abbey to come back and help you get ready because I know she knows,"

"Yeah, she thinks it's amazing that were 'together' again," I laughed, putting quotation marks around together.

"Meet you in the lobby at seven, wear something fancy," He said and kissed my fore head before leaving.

I literally have nothing to wear for this 'date' with Michael. I'll just have to borrow something from the others, that's if they have anything. I walked into the bathroom to have a quick shower before Abbey gets here.

I got out of the shower, dried my hair with my hairdryer and put on one of Michael's shirts that I never gave back to him. Abbey was sitting on her bed with three dresses set out in front of her, waiting for me. There was a black one that came to about mid-thigh, a slightly longer white dress with glitter and a plain pink one.

"You took your time," Abbey laughed once she realised I was in the room, "And where did you get that shirt from?"

"It's Michael's, I never gave it back to him when we broke up," I answered. "Now what dress should I wear?"

"The black one with heels," She said and pointed towards the black dress and a pair of black high heels. "I'm going in the shower and then you have to chose my dress,"

"Whatever," I replied and she walked into the bathroom.

I pulled on the dress and did my make-up. I applied concealer, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara and red lipstick. I plugged my curlers into the wall and started to curl my hair, ignoring the constant sound of my phone going off in the background. Sighing, I put down the curlers and walked over to where my phone was charging. I had multiple messages from Michael.

From Michael:
SHE KNOWS!! BAILEY KNOWS ABOUT US!!

What!? How does she know? She's going to tell Luke, I can't let her tell Luke.

To Michael:
How does she know? Does Luke know?!

From Michael:
I was only messing with you! Calm down!