Thirty Five

Luke and I were watching a movie on his laptop when we were rudely interrupted by Michael. Why can't he just leave me alone? If he really wants me to accept his apology he should just leave me alone because I'm sick of his bullshit.

"Liv?" I heard him say from the other side of the curtain which was separating Luke and I from the outside world.

"What, Michael?" I snapped, pulling the curtain open so I could see him.

"I just wanted to say sorry," He mumbled.

"Just leave me alone," I sighed and closed the curtain again, setting my attention on the movie.

This movie is getting boring and I think Luke agrees because he can't sit still and he keeps trying to kiss me. I was about to say something to Luke when someone pulled the small curtain open.

"What?" I groaned, turning to face whoever interrupted us.

"Well hello to you too," Niall laughed.

"Sorry Niall," I apologized.

"It's okay, but why are you with Luke and not Michael?" He asked.

"It's a long story that I would rather not repeat," I answered.

"It's okay, as long as you're happy," He smiled, his thick Irish accent filling the room.

"I yeah, I guess, but why are you here?" I asked, trying not to sound rude.

"I don't know, I just got bored on our bus," He answered, shrugging his shoulders. "Do you want to go into the city?"

"Sure," I said. "Are you coming, Luke?"

"Yeah, I guess," Luke answered, "I need to find a shirt,"

"Would help," I laughed, "I'm going to get changed, are the others coming?"

"I'll ask them," Niall said as I walked over to my suitcase and picked out an outfit.

I chose a pair of black skinny jeans, a grey hoodie with 'Hemmings 96' printed on the back because I'm a Luke girl, obviously, and a pair of grey vans. I quickly went into the bathroom to get changed, I pulled my hair into a ponytail and applied some light makeup. When I was done Luke, Niall, Abbey, Ashton and Harry were waiting for me.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we all walked up the street.

"Dunno, just walk around the city until we have to go back for the show?" Harry suggested.

"Sounds good," We all agreed.

We walked around the city talking about useless things, and Harry almost died because Niall dared him to run out on to the road when a car was coming. Stupid people. I don't think Abbey can get over the fact that she's in Dallas with Harry Styles and Niall Horan because whenever they try to talk to her she can't say anything back, I find it hilarious because she's never like this.

"Ashton, fix her!" I demanded, pointing towards Abbey.

"How?" He laughed.

"I don't know," I replied, turning my attention back to Luke who was holding my hand.

"Shit," Niall said from the other side of me.

"What?" I asked, looking around trying to find what he was on about.

"Look," He answered, pointing towards a group of girls who were whispering and pointing towards us.

"What's so bad about that?" I asked, not seeing how a few fans was bad.

"Because we are 2/5 of One Direction and 2/4 of Five Seconds Of Summer," He answered, stating the obvious.

"I would never have guessed," I replied sarcastically, rolling my eyes at him.