Forty Five

When I woke up I was in my bed, well Bailey's bed but I'm staying in her room so it's kind of my bed. Anyway, I'm sure I fell asleep downstairs but okay. I'm guessing that Michael brought me up here since he was asleep next to me.

I carefully moved his arm from over my torso, trying not to wake him. But no, I woke him up. He stretched a little and yawned, before resting his head on my shoulder.

"Morning, princess," He smiled. As he said that, I felt movement in my stomach and I quickly put Michael's hand on my baby bump. He was confused at first but his face quickly lit up as she moved again.

"Oh my god," he whispered, "That's amazing,"

I smiled at him before standing up and walking to the bathroom to have a shower.

Once I finished in the shower, I pulled on a pair of leggings and Michael's black Green Day t-shirt before making my way to the stairs so I could get to the kitchen. But me being me, once I was half way down I slipped on something and fell. I let out a loud scream as I fell, making Michael appear in front of me. He quickly helped me up and I thought I was fine until I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" Michael asked once he realised I was in pain.

"Take me to the hospital," I said, holding onto my stomach like it would somehow stop the pain.

"Ashton!" Michael shouted, Ashton ran from the kitchen and to the bottom of the stairs where we were. "You can drive right?"

"Yeah wh-" that was all Michael needed to hear before he told Ashton that he was taking us to the hospital. "We don't have a-"

"Use Liz's car!" Michael shouted, startling Ashton, "She only lives up the road!"

"Okay!" Ashton shouted back before he ran out of the front door.

Michael lead me to the sofa where I sat down. I was beginning to feel dizzy by now, the room was spinning and I couldn't think straight. "You're going to be okay," Michael told me and I nodded slightly before everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes fluttered open and I saw someone sitting next to me, I couldn't make out who it was art first but then I saw his red hair. Michael. I noticed he had something in his arms, more like someone. She was wrapped in a light pink blanket and her eyes were closed.

"Hey you're wake," he smiled and I nodded my head, smiling back at him. "They made me name them, I hope you don't mind,"

"Of course not, you're their dad," I managed to say. "Wait, them?"

"Yeah, you had twins. A girl and a boy," He answered, turning his head towards Luke who was holding another baby.

"Wow," I spoke, hardly audible, "What did you name them?"

"Daisy and Tyler," He answered, "Daisy and Tyler Clifford,"

"Beautiful," I smiled, looking towards Luke who was sitting in the corner with Tyler in his arms. Tyler was wrapped in a blue blanket but he wasn't asleep like Daisy, he was staring up at Luke with his small hand wrapped around one of Luke's fingers.

"Ashton wanted to name them Monica and Chandler from friends," Michael laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"Where is Ashton anyway?" I asked as the door opened to the hospital room and Ashton, Calum, Mikaela and Abbey walked into the room.

As soon as Abbey saw Luke holding Tyler, she squealed and pulled a chair over so she could see him. Calum did the same and Ashton and Mikaela came over to where Michael had Daisy.