Forty Six || End

~1 Year Later~

We haven't heard from Bailey for almost a year now. Ever since that Skype call we had, where she met Daisy and Tyler, she hasn't been answering any of our calls or text messages and I don't understand why.

At first Luke was really depressed, he locked himself in his room for about a week and only came out for food or to use the bathroom. But he's over that now and he helps Michael and I with the twins.

He loves them so much and he's a great with them, he puts them to bed most nights and looks after them when Michael takes me out on dates. Yes, he still does that.

Right now we're having a movie marathon and eating pizza while Liz is looking after Daisy and Tyler. Liz helps us a lot and Michael and I appreciate it since we're still new to the whole parenting thing.

Guess what? Calum only went and got Mikaela pregnant. Well done Calum, great job. Michael was angry at first but now he doesn't mind. I don't think Abbey will be having kids anytime soon since she lives with two one year olds that keep her awake every night.

Suddenly Ashton's phone began to ring, I think he was about to decline the call but once he read the called ID he walked out of the room.

A few moments later he came back with a huge smile on his face and everyone gave him questioning looks.

"Well that was Harry," He began, "Harry Styles,"

"Yeah, we know who Harry is. What did he say?" Calum asked.

"Oh nothing," Ashton answered, "HE ONLY ASKED US TO GO ON TOUR WITH THEM AGAIN!"

"What! That's amazing!" We all cheered.

"Wait, what about the twins and what about Mika's baby?" Michael questioned.

"They can come with us," Ashton answered.

"I could ask Lou if she needs help with styling and stuff," I suggested, "Then we can take the twins with us,"

"Do you have her number?" Michael asked me.

"Yeah, I think I still have it, hold on I'll ring her," I pushed myself up from the sofa and walked to the kitchen, taking my phone out of my pocket.

After a few rings, Lou answered and I asked her if she needed help. She said yeah and she's bringing her daughter, Lux, on tour so Daisy and Tyler will have someone else to play with.

"We're going on tour!" I yelled, running back into the sitting room and sitting back down.

"Well I suggest you pack your bags because we leave tomorrow," Ashton told us and we all screamed/cheered with excitement.

"Well bye then," Calum and Mikaela laughed, Calum helping Mikaela up before they walked out of the front door and up the street to their house.

I ran up the stairs with Michael following. I tripped on one the steps which made Michael laugh but he caught me before I could fall. Once we were in our bedroom Michael closed the door behind us and he pushed me slightly so my back was against the wall, with his hands on my waist.

"This is going to be so much fun," He said, pressing his lips against mine.

"You said that last time and look what happened," I laughed, pushing him off me so I could start packing.

"Well, I'm going to make sure it's nothing like last time," He told me, placing a few t-shirts in his suit case.

"Good because I will leave if anything like that happens again," I said, putting the last of my things in my pink suitcase.

"Well I promise you, you won't be leaving," He answered, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

~The Next Day~

"Get up! Get up! Get up!" Someone yelled, jumping on mine and Michael's bed.

"Fuck off!" Michael groaned, turning over and burying his head into the pillow underneath him.

I opened my eyes to see Luke still jumping up and down on the bed.

"Get off or I'll push you off!" I threatened as he lay in between me and Michael.

"Lukey!" Daisy laughed from her cot which was placed opposite our bed, next to Tyler's.

"Hey, Daisy," He waved to her, still in the middle of me and Michael.

"How about you go see my daughter and let us sleep?" Michael suggested and Luke got up from our bed.

"Our daughter," I corrected Michael as he sat up.

"We have a plane to catch, get up!" Ashton told us from the other side of the bedroom door.

We got up and pulled on some clothes before Michael took our bags and I picked up Tyler, Luke taking Daisy. We walked down the stairs and out of the door, climbing into Liz's car as she drove us to the airport.

Here we go again.