Thirty Nine

When I woke up, I looked over to Abbey's bed to see if she was there but instead I saw Ashton? Well i wasn't expecting that. I tried to get up but someone pulled me back down.

"Five more minuets," He mumbled.

"Michael, it's 14:34 and you have a show tonight," I said, checking the time in my phone.

He eventually let me get up and I walked to my suitcase to choose and outfit for today. I chose a pair of black skinny jeans and a Blink-182 T-shirt. I quickly changed and brushed my hair.

"Oh, hey" Ashton greeted when I walked out of the bathroom.

"Do you want to explain why you were in Abbey's bed or?" I asked, trying not to laugh as he went bring red.

"Well, umm," he started.

"Ash, I'm only joking," I laughed and he let out a breath before entering the bathroom.

When I went to get my phone from the table, next to my bed, I saw Michael had went back to sleep.

"Michael Gordon Clifford, get out of bed now!" I yelled and he covered his face with the blanket.

"Why?" He complained.

"Because you have a show and you have to be at the arena in two hours," I answered. He groaned and got up.

"Are you coming to the show tonight?" He asked me as he pulled a t-shirt over his head.

"I'm waiting in the dressing room for you," I replied as my phone went off, saying that I had a text message.

"We both know what happened last time you waited in the dressing room for us," He said, trying to sort his hair out in the mirror.

From Luke:
Hey beautiful, I'm sorry for last night. Do you know where Michael and Ashton are?

To Luke:
Hey Luke, it's fine I know you were only being a protective boyfriend. and Ashton's here but I don't know where Michael is, sorry.

From Luke:
Okay, do you mind if I come to your room for a while?

To Luke:
Sure, get the others yeah?

From Luke:
Okay, see you soon, I love you x

To Luke:
Love you too x

"Michael you need to leave," I said as I put my pone down.

"What have I don't this time?" He groaned and turned around to face me.

"Nothing, Luke and the others are coming so you need to go back to your room and then come back with Calum," I answered and he nodded his head.

"Bye," He said and pressed his lips against mine before leaving.

I sat back down on my bed and scrolled through twitter while I waited for everyone to arrive. As I was looking through my Twitter feed I saw a conversation between Mikaela and Niall.

Niall: I miss Miv or is is Lichael? What I'm trying to say is I miss Liv and Michael.

Mikaela: same, they should totally get back together :(

Niall: #RelationshipGoals

I rolled my eyes and put my phone down when I heard a knock on the door, I was about to answer but Ashton beat me to it. In came Luke, Calum and Michael.

"Hey babe," Luke greeted when he saw me.

"Hey," I replied as he sat down next to me. Well, everyone had to sit in my bed because Abbey was still asleep but I don't know how because I had to shout at Michael to wake him up this morning.