Eleven

Michael POV

I got out of Luke's car and awkwardly waved goodbye, not making eye contact with Luke or Liv. I quickly unlocked my front door and walked inside. Once I was inside, I kicked off my vans and locked the door again, placing my keys at the bottom of the stairs. I ran up to my room, slamming the door shut behind me. I was home alone because my parents were out of town on a business meeting and god knows where my sister is.

I picked up my acoustic guitar and sat on my unmade bed. I started playing some chords, lyrics soon filling my brain.

"Nothing last forever and stays the same so why can't I stop feeling this way, torn in two and I know I shouldn't tell you but I just can't stop thinking of you," I quietly sang to myself, grabbing a note pad from my desk and writing the lyrics I just sang titling the song "Wherever You are"

I kept playing the same chords and came up with some more lyrics then I decided I was to tired to play any more. I placed my guitar in the corner of the room and walked into the bathroom. I hopped into the shower, standing there for a good five minuets thinking about what happened with Liv. I finally got out, pulling on grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt.

I decided I was hungry and ordered a pizza.

While I was waiting for my pizza to arrive, I decided I would text Luke and tell him I was sorry.

To Lukey,
Hey, Liv told me everything an I'm sorry, mates?

I quickly pressed send and waited for a reply.

From Lukey,
Hey, I'm sorry to and yeah, mates :)

I smiled to myself and replied

To Lukey,
Good, wanna come round? I ordered pizza

From Lukey,
Sure, on my way!

Just as Luke replied, there was a knock on the door. I quickly got up from where I was sat and grabbed my keys and wallet. I unlocked the door, expecting it to be the pizza delivery guy but it was Liv. I invited her in, closing the door behind her. She sat on the arm chair in the sitting room.

"Why are you here?" I asked, confused

"I wanted to say sorry for earlier, I shouldn't have been like that, I'm so sorry" she replied.

"Hey, come here," I smiled, holding my arms out. She came over and wrapped her arms around me, it felt so good to finally be with her again.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door, causing us to pull apart. once again I grabbed my wallet and opened the door expecting it to be the pizza delivery guy but nope, it was Luke.

Shit

"Hey," He said, walking into the sitting room to see Liv. "Why is Liv here,"

"She was just saying sorry for earlier," I assured him.

"Oh okay, are you staying?" Luke asked Liv.

"Uh, no, I have to get back. Ash and Calum think I went to the shop for food." She replied, staring at the floor.

"Oh. right. want me to drop you off?" Luke asked.

"Nah, I'm fine," she replied, walk in out of the door.

"So, why was she here?" Luke asked, annoyance in his voice.

"She was just saying sorry, I swear," I replied when there was another knock on the door. For the last time I grabbed my walled and opened the door. The greasy haired teenager gave me my pizza and I gave him $10 in return. I turned around and locked the door.

"Pizza!!!!" Luke screamed.

"Sit," I said and he suddenly sat down in the middle of the floor.

"Woof," He shouted, pretending to be a dog.

"Luke you're not a dog, there's chairs for a reason," I laughed as he got up and sat on the couch. I joined him and put the pizza box on the table, grabbing the TV remote. I flicked through the channels and we finally ended up watching reruns of friends. We demolished the pizza and a tub ice team each.

Luke had fell asleep on the couch and I checked my phone to see what time it was. The light of my phone nearly blinded me as I read 22:37. I made my way up stairs and jumped into bed. That's when I remembered my sister, Mikalea, never came home. she was probably at a friends house or something. I turned over, not thinking about it and went to sleep.

A/N: I don't know why I gave Michael as sister, just go with it.