Forty

While the boys are on stage I decided that I would stay with One Direction because I refused to be in the same room as Bailey. She was right in a way, I mean I didn't tell Michael to break up with her but I guess I did take him from her. But she did the same to me so I guess it's some sort of karma.

Michael said we would go out somewhere after their show but I still have no idea where we're going. I hope it's just us two because I don't want to be around anyone else tonight, well maybe Mikaela because it feels like I haven't talked to her properly for ages.

"Five minuets until you have to go on stage," A man announced and the boys nodded their heads, walking over to the door. If they have five minuets, that means that Michael would have came off stage a while ago. He's probably showering or something.

"Bye Liv!" They all said before leaving me alone in their dressing room.

When I looked at my phone I noticed I had a message from five minuets ago.

From Michael:
Meet me outside the arena in five xx

Oops? I guess I should go now. I walked out of the dressing room, closing the door behind me, and walked as fast as I could to the exit. Once I reached the glass doors, I could see Michael standing outside. I walked over to him and he turned around when he heard my foot steps.

"I thought you would never come," He laughed.

"Yeah, I didn't see you message until now," I answered as we started walking down the street. "Where are we going?"

"You'll see," He smiled and I nodded.

Once we had past the arena, he took his hand in mine and smiled at me. We walked past multiple shops, a park and the hotel. Once we had finally stopped walking, I realised we were at a beach. It was beautiful. The sky was clear so you could see the moon and all the stars and the waves gently splashed against the sand of the beach.

We walked further on to the beach and Michael stopped immediately once he saw two other people. I couldn't see their faces but I knew one of them was Bailey because of her bright blue hair. The two people stopped and I then realised that the other person was Luke. Can my life get any worse?

I let go of Michael's hand and ran in the direction of the hotel. I could feel my warm tears running down my face. I could also hear someone chasing after me. It was probably Michael but I didn't bother to stop for him. I ran for a few more minuets but slowed down when I became out of breath. Just as I slowed down, I felt someone grab my waist and spin me around. It was only Michael.

"Are you okay?" He asked, barely above a whisper. 

"Y-yeah," I stuttered and he wiped my tear stained cheeks with his hands.

"I'm sorry," He apologised.

"No," I shook my head, "You didn't do anything wrong,"

"I know, but I'm sorry that you had to see your 'boyfriend' with your 'best friend' after everything that's happened," He added, putting quotation marks around boyfriend and best friend.

"But didn't you ask me to be your girlfriend earlier?" I questioned as we walked into the hotel.

"Yeah, why?" He asked, I could hear the confusion in his voice.

"Then that means your my boyfriend, not him," I laughed, walking up the corridor towards my room.

"If I'm your boyfriend then I can do this," he smirked as I opened my hotel room.

Once we were inside the room, Michael closed the door behind us and pressed his lips against mine causing my back to hit the wall. I smirked and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling at his green hair. Michael had a firm grip on my waist, pushing me harder against the wall.

When we pulled away for air, he picked me up bridal style and carried me to my bed. He placed me down and we connected our lips together again. His hands played with the hem of my Blink-182 t-shirt before pulling it over my head and throwing it somewhere in the room. We connected our lips together again but Michael stopped when his hands got to my skinny jeans. He pulled away, looking at me for some sort of permission, I nodded my head and he continued. My jeans amended up one where in the room, along with Michael's and I think we all know what happened next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up the next morning, Michael's arms were wrapped tightly around me and I smiled to myself as I remembered the events of last night.

"Morning," Michael mumbled into my neck. God, his morning voice is beautiful.

"Morning," I smiled as I turned around to face him. Just as he was about to say something, there was a knock on the door. I groaned and said "Put some clothes on, I'll answer it,"

I picked up my T-shirt from the floor and pulled it over my head, finding a pair of shorts from my bag and putting them on. I looked over at Michael who hadn't moved from the bed, I rolled my eyes at him and threw his Green Day t-shirt at him. Once he had it on, I opened the door. It was only Abbey.

"You took your time," She said, rolling her eyes and walking into the room. "Nice sex hair by the way,"

"Yeah, yeah," I answered, sitting on the bed next to Michael.

"I am going to kill you both," She exclaimed, sitting with us. "And Michael, please put some pants on,"

"Nah, I'm okay," He answered and I rolled my eyes.

"Anyway," I started, "why are you going to kill us?"

"Because you left me with Ashton and all we could hear was Luke and Bailey in the room next to us," She answered.

"Wow, how wonderful," I replied sarcastically.

"Sorry," She apologised.

"Please, I don't want to hear that word again," I said.

Just then, Michael's phone started ringing. He looked at the caller ID and went into the bathroom to take the call. A few moments later he came back and said he needed to leave for sound check. He pulled in his skinny jeans and gave me a kiss before leaving.

"Do you want to go to StarBucks with the girls?" Abbey asked and I shook my head.

"No, I feel really sick," I answered.

"I swear to god, if you're pregnant," She laughed. As she said that, I ran into the bathroom and threw up in the toilet.

"Are you okay?" Abbey asked as I walked back into the room.

"I-I don't know," I stuttered.

"Put your shoes on," She said.

"Where are we going?" I asked her while pulling on my black converse.

"To get you a pregnancy test then to StarBucks with Mika and Bailey," She answers and I nodded my head, walking out the door and up the corridor to Bailey and Mikaela's room.