Four

When we got to Michael's place, we brought all of the mattresses, blankets and pillows down stairs. We moved the sofas out of the way and put the mattresses down next to each other to form one huge bed. Ashton sat next to me, I sat next to Michael, Luke sat next to Ash and Calum sat next to Luke. We decided to watch 'Child's Play' and Michael got some Doritos and made some popcorn. He sat back down and pulled the blanket over us.

"Mikey, I hate horror movies," I whispered loud enough so he could hear me.

"It's okay princess, I'll protect you," He whispered back.

"Thank you, Mikey," I said as I cuddled up to him. He put his arm around me and pressed play.

The movie was about 2 hours long and half way through I actually started to cry and hyperventilate because I was so scared. I don't think anyone noticed except from Mikey because I just put my face into his chest so no one could see me. I think Calum, Luke and Ash screamed but Michael didn't, I could tell he got scared because I felt him tense up every so often.

It's 2am and Calum is asleep, Luke is asleep and Ash is asleep. Mikey and I are the only ones awake right now but I'm really tired so I think I might go to sleep too.

"Mikey, I'm tired," I complained.

"Then go to sleep," He laughed.

"Well I would if I could,"

"What do you mean?" He asked with raised eyebrows.

"I mean I can't sleep because I'll have nightmares," I whispered

"Awww it's okay Princess, I'm here," He whispered back as he kissed my forehead.

I didn't say anything, I just lay down and cuddled into Michael and he cuddled me back.

** The Next Morning **

I woke up with the sun in my eyes and Ash's butt in my face. I rubbed my eyes and sat up. Michael was already awake and he was on his phone, Ash was still asleep but he was upside-down, I don't know where Calum is maybe he disappeared? Wait, no he's in the kitchen with Luke. I went to get up and go to the kitchen to get food but Michael pulled me back down again.

"Hey! I need food!" I said to Mikey.

"Well I'll race you to the kitchen!" He screamed as we got up, jumped over a sleeping Ashton and ran to the kitchen. I was running so fast that I couldn't stop and I knocked over Luke.

"I win!" I shouted. "And I get extra points for knocking over Luke!"

"Yeah, yeah whatever, I let you win," Michael said, he sounded out of breath to me.

"Erm, hello?" Luke said from the floor.

"Sorry Luke!" I apologized and helped him up. Calum had made us all some toast with some sort of brown spread on.

"Ermm, whats on my toast?" I asked Calum

"What do you mean? Its Vegemite," Calum replied.

"Vegemite?"

"Yeah, do you not know what Vegemite is?"

"No," I said, a little bit confused.

"OH MY GOD! How can you be Ash's sister is if you don't know what Vegemite is?" Calum practically screamed, which woke Ash up.

"Guys, why are you screaming?" Ash groaned,

"Your sister over here has never tried Vegemite!" Calum shouted.

"OH MY GOD!" Ash screamed as he ran over to me, "You will try Vegemite or you will no longer be my sister!"

"Okay. okay, don't get your knickers in a twist," I laughed and took a bite of my toast.

"Well?" Everyone said at the same time.

"OH MY GOD! ITS AMAZING!" I shouted as I ate the rest.

"I told you! Now, go get ready, we're going to the mall," Ash said.

"Okay but the thing is, I don't have any clothes to change into and I don't exactly want to see Lisa or Will right now," I said and looked at Mikey.

"Follow me!" Mikey shouted. I followed him upstairs and into his bedroom. He opened his wardrobe and grabbed two pairs of black ripped skinny jeans, an All Time Low singlet and  Green Day singlet.

"Which ones?" He asked. I grabbed the All Time Low singlet and a pair of black ripped skinny jeans.

"Where's the bathroom?" I asked and Michael opened a door in his room. "Thank you!" I smiled as I walked into the bathroom and locked the door.

I quickly pulled off my clothes I already had on and swapped them with Mikey's. The top fit perfectly but I had to roll the bottoms of the jeans up a bit as Michael was a little taller than me. Next, I splashed my face with cold water to wake me up and put my hair into a high pony tail then sprayed my hair with some hairspray I found on a shelf. When I was done, I knocked on the door to see if Michael was done getting changed.

"Are you done?" I shouted.

"No, but you can come in" He replied.

"Kay," I said as I opened the door to find a shirtless Michael. OH MY GOD those abs!

"See something you like?" He laughed.

"Yeah," I said without thinking.

"Come here," He said, I walked over and he pulled me in for a hug and kissed the top of my head. He smelled like a mixture of hair dye, sweat and aftershave.

"You smell good," I laughed,

"Why thank you, Liv." He laughed as he let go to put his shirt on.

"Did you have to put that shirt on?" I said disappointingly.

"You know what Liv?"

"What, Michael?"

"I like you," he smiled.

"I like you too, Mikey" I smiled back.