Thirty Three

When I woke up I felt a pair of arms around me, I though it was Michael at first but then I remembered what happened. I turned around to face him and his eyes fluttered open.

"Morning, baby," Luke said in his gorgeous morning voice. His blonde hair was messy and sticking up in random places.

"Morning," I smiled, rubbing my eyes.

"What time is it?" He mumbled.

"I don't know, I left my phone out there," I replied.

"Come on, I need food," He complained and literally rolled out of bed, landing on the floor with a thud. I laughed at him and helped him up. We walked into the kitchen part of the bus and I went to get my phone from the table when Ashton took it.

"Can I have my phone back, please?" I asked, raising my eyebrows at him.

"I don't think you'll want it," He began.

"Why?" I questioned. It's not like I would have any messages from Kourtney or her friends because I have a new phone number and there's no way she would have it. Unless Bailey gave her it. But I know she wouldn't, even tough she cheated with Michael, she wouldn't give my number to Kourtney because she saw me go through too much shit with her.

"Ashton. Give me my phone back," I demanded.

He sighed in defeat before handing me my phone and saying, "Just don't go on twitter,"

Well I wasn't planning on going on twitter anyway, but he told me not to so I'm obviously going to. I opened the app to see my notifications blowing up. What the fuck is going on? I started reading my mentions, some were good and some were not so great. Some people were saying how sorry they were and others were hating on my for going from Michael to Luke in a day. I sighed and put my phone back on the table in front of me.

"They don't bother me, Ash," I said as Luke handed me a cup of what I assumed was coffee.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Yes, Ashton, I'm sure," I assured as I took a sip of my coffee.

"Okay, well I need to get ready," He said and walked to the bathroom.

Luke took a seat next to me and placed a plate of toast in front of me. I sat and ate my breakfast in silence, texting my friend Abbey who lives in LA.

From Abbey:
How are you touring with 5SOS?!!

To Abbey:
I could ask them for another ticket for tonight's show?

From Abbey:
OMFG REALLY??!!

To Abbey:
Yes really! BTW Luke is mine!

From Abbey:
What do you mean? I've seen you all over social media with Michael?

"Lukey, do you have a spare ticket for tonight's show?" I asked, looking up at him from where he was sitting.

"Yeah, who for?" He questioned, standing up to put his plate in the sink.

"My friend Abbey," I answered, seeing I had a missed call from her.

"I'll try and get her a backstage pass thing," Calum added.

"I think you'll find it's called a VIP pass," I laughed at him.

"Whatever," He huffed. I rolled my eyes and my phone started ringing, causing 'Break Your Little Heart' by All Time Low to fill the bus. I groaned and answered, knowing it was Abbey. I saw Calum walk out the door, probably to get ready or wake up the others. Luke took a seat next to me and rested his head on my shoulder like a little kid.