Twenty Five

"Can I smell burning?" Harry asked as the boys sat down again.

"Shit, the pizza!!" Michael and I shouted, running into the kitchen.

"I'll order food," Ashton laughed.

"Oh my god," Michael laughed as he pulled the black pizza out of the oven. I had no words. All I did was laugh. Michael dumped the, now burnt, pizza into the bin and walked over to where I was standing.

"I don't think I've ever put pizza in the bin before," He laughed. I still had no words. I just stared at him.

"See something you like?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, you," I giggled. He leaned in so our fore-heads were touching and I wrapped my arms around his neck; I felt his arms snake around my waist as his soft lips press against mine. I heard the door open but we ignored it until they spoke. I recognized his voice. It was Louis.

"I, uhh, never mind," He stuttered and walked out of the room, slamming the door behind him. Michael and I just laughed and I felt his lips press against mine again.

"Come on," I giggled, grabbing his hand and walking back into the sitting room. We sat on the black sofa, next to Luke and Bailey.

"Well done," She whispered into my ear as I sat next to her.

"What?" I questioned.

"Louis," She replied as I felt Michael's arm around my waist. I guess Louis was staring again.

"I wasn't even trying to be honest," I giggled. She rolled her eyes and cuddled into Luke. God they're so cute together. But then I felt sorry for Calum at the same time. I noticed Michael typing on his phone. Then my phone went off. I grabbed it from the coffee table.

From Michael
You okay? xx

To Michael
Yeah I'm fine xx

I sighed and rested my head on his chest as my phone went off again.

From Ashton
You okay? x

Why is everyone asking if I'm okay? I'm perfectly fine.

To Ashton
Yeah I'm fine, why? x

From Ashton
You should talk to Louis x

I rolled my eyes and replied.

To Ashton
Why would I want to talk to Louis?? x

From Ashton
Because I said so, now stop being a bitch and talk to him.

I rolled my eyes again and put my phone back on the coffee table.

"He's right, you should talk to Louis," Michael said, kissing the top of my head.

"Were you reading my messages?" I asked.

"Maybe, now go talk to him and maybe ring be by accident again," He whispered.

"Yeah okay," I laughed. I grabbed my phone and rang Michael before I left the room.

"Louis," I started "Can I talk to you?"

"Yeah sure," He replied, standing up. I looked at Michael and he winked at me, I rolled my eyes in response and followed Louis into the kitchen. Why does everything happen in the kitchen?

"What do you want to talk about?" He smirked, raising his eyebrows.

"Shut up Louis," I began. "You do realize I have boyfriend right?"

"Really? Is it that guy with the green hair?" He laughed.

"No it's the one with the curly hair," I replied sarcastically, rolling my eyes. If I roll my eyes any harder they would probably fall out my head.

"Yeah, Yeah, whatever." He said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I'm being deadly serious, Louis, I have a boyfriend and I love him," I began. He didn't say anything, he just stared at me.

"Why do you love him so much? He's just another guy; just like me," Louis eventually spoke.

"He's not just like you, Louis," I began.

"What's so special about him?" He spat.

"His smile, His bright green eyes, His voice, His adorable laugh, -" I listed all the things I loved about Mikey until Louis cut me off.

"Okay, okay, I get it, he's the perfect boyfriend that any girl would die for and I'm noting, I'm just another guy," He sighed.

"Louis, I never said that, you asked me why I love Mikey so much and I told you. And you're in the most famous band on the planet so I wouldn't say you were nothing. And any girl out there would die to be your girlfriend, just not me because I have Michael." I explained.

"Yeah I guess your right but all of the girls out there only like me because I'm in One Direction," He sighed.

"You'll find someone who like's you because you're Louis Tomlinson and not Louis Tomlinson From One Direction," I explained. "Now can you quit staring at me and can we be friends?" I laughed.

"Sure," He replied, hugging me. "I'm sorry,"

"It's okay, Louis," I replied as we went back into the sitting room.

I sat back down on the black sofa, in between Michael and Bailey. I rested my head on Michael's shoulder as the others talked about the tour and band stuff. I wasn't really listening, I was concentrating more on Michael's phone which was constantly going off. He was either ignoring it or he just hadn't realized it was going off.

"Michael, you going to answer that?" Bailey spoke. I guess she realized it too.

"Uhh, yeah," He replied as I sat up so he could reach is phone from the coffee table. He unlocked his phone and scrolled through the messages he had received. Once he was finished he sat there with a confused look on his face.

"Michael?" Luke asked from beside Bailey.

"I, uhh," He started, everyone staring at him waiting for answers. "It was Mikaela,"

"Mikaela?" Bailey and I questioned.

"Yeah, my sister," He replied. "She wants to come on tour with us because mum and dad kicked her out," He continued. Luke, Ashton and Calum looked at him with knowing looks, nodding their head as if they understood. As for the rest of us, we just sat there confused but nodded anyway.

"When's she coming over?" Calum asked, braking the awkward silence.

"Should be here tomorrow morning, mum bought her a ticket today and she's flying out tonight," Michael replied, wiping a year from underneath his eye. I wrapped my arms around his neck, him pulling me onto his lap and wrapping his arms around m waist, resting his head on my shoulder. He let out a sigh as I played with the hair at the back of his neck. His grip around me tightened as I felt him cry on my shoulder.
"It's alright, baby, I don't know what happened but I promise it'll be okay," I whispered in his ear. The only response I got was the feeling of him hurrying his head deeper into the crook of my neck.