Eight

When I woke up, I didn't know where I was. Then I heard two people whispering and remembered I stayed at Luke's place last night. And I was living there for the Summer, along with Michael, Calum, Ashton and obviously Luke. I pulled the blanket off and walked over to where Ashton and Calum were.

"Hey," I said whilst rubbing my eyes and yawning.

"Have a nice sleep?" Ashton asked.

"Yeah, what time is it?" I asked.

"Twelve," Calum replied whilst putting his phone back in his pocket.

"Already? Should I wake Luke and Michael up?" I said, pointing to a sleeping Michael and Luke.

"Nah, just leave them, they don't usually get up until one," Calum replied.

"Okay," I said whilst yawning again.

"Are you seriously still tired?" Ashton laughed.

"I'm not a morning person," I replied, "And I need food,"

"Want to go to Starbucks?" Calum asked.

"No, I want pizza," I replied, putting my long red hair into a bobble.

"Pizza?" Ashton asked.

"Yes, pizza." I said

"Your just like Michael," Calum laughed.

"Who's just like me?" A sleepy Michael asked, walking over to us.

"Oh my god, you're actually awake before one!" Ashton exclaimed.

"Well, I heard pizza and didn't want to miss out," Michael laughed, "Now, who's just like me?"

"Liv, because she wants pizza for breakfast," Ashton sighed.

"I want pizza for breakfast!" Michael shouted whilst jumping up and down.

"Ssshhh! You'll wake Luke!" Calum hushed.

"Already done that," Luke said angrily, walking over to us.

"Ugh, why do you have to be up so early?" Michael complained.

"Because you fucking woke me up!" Luke shouted.

"Okay, okay, stop shouting!" I shouted. "Is this because of what happened last night?"

"What happened last night?" Ashton asked.

"When Luke came down with the blankets and stuff, I asked if he had enough because he had like six blankets and we started laughing then Calum said stop flirting and if looks could kill then Michael would have killed Luke," I explained

"Why do you think I would like Liv anyway? I would only ever like her as a friend, unlike you! No offense Liv," Luke stated.

"Well I don't know I just did okay! Can we just forget about it?" Michael replied.

"Yeah, whatever, I'm getting ready," Luke said, walking up to his room.

"So, pizza?" Ashton eventually asked.

"Yeah!" Michael shouted.

"Okay, calm down," Calum laughed.

"I'm getting ready," I said, Grabbing an outfit out from one of my bag and going upstairs to the bathroom.

I walked into the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I pulled my black, ripped skinny jeans on, put a plain black vest top then a black lace crop-top over the top, a red and black flannel over the top then my new black and white vans. I put my long red hair into a messy bun so I could do my make-up. I put a tiny amount of foundation on, black winged eyeliner and red lipstick. Now all I had to do was straighten my hair. But I don't have any straighteners. I unlocked the bathroom door and walked over to the door wit a sign on it which said "Luke's Room, Go Away!" I knocked on his door and he almost instantly answered.

"hey, whats wrong?" Luke asked.

"Do you happen to have any hair straighteners?" I replied.

"yeah, come here," He smiled and I followed him into his room. His walls were covered in band posters and there was a acoustic guitar in the corner of the room alongside a camera and tripod.

"You play guitar?" I curiously asked.

"Yup," Luke answered as he came out of this bathroom with some blue straighteners.

"Nice straighteners," I laughed as Luke gave them to me.

Oh my god, he's so tall.

"Why thank you," He laughed, getting closer to me. We both start to lean in and we kissed.

OH MY FUCKING GOD! I KISSED LUKE!! AND IT WAS AMAZING!! what?

The kiss lasted about a minute then we pulled apart and smiled at each other.

"Lets not tell Michael about this," I said.

"Yeah he would kill us," Luke laughed.

"Tell me what?" Michael said as he walked into Luke's room.

"That I was in here borrowing Luke's straighteners," I smiled at Michael.

"And why wouldn't you want me to know?" Michael asked curiously.

"Because I didn't think you would want me to be anywhere near Liv," Luke added.

"Oh okay, I don't mind if you're with him, Liv, I just don't want him to hit on you," He replied as he picked up one of Luke's shirts and walked out of the room.

"Well," Luke laughed.
"I know right,"

"So, did you like it?" Luke asked once he heard Michael go back down stairs.

"yeah," I replied, looking down at the floor.

"So, are we a thing then?" He asked.

"I suppose so but I don't want Michael to know because he told me that he liked me and I said I liked him to," I sighed.

"Okay," Luke replied and hugged me.

"Thank you, Luke" I said and hugged him back.

"Now, go straighten your hair," He laughed, "I need to get ready,"

"Okay," I said and went back into the bathroom. I locked the door and turned on the straighteners. I quickly straightened my hair and turned them off again. I put a beanie on, unlocked the door and went back to Luke's room. I knocked on his door and waited.

"Back for round two?" He smirked.

"No, I came to give you your straighteners back," I laughed and handed him him his blue straighteners.

"Awww," He pouted.

"Come here," I laughed and kissed his cheek.

"I hope no one saw that," He laughed.

"Yeah, me too,"

"You ready?" He asked."Do I look ready?" I laughed.

"Yes, now come on I heard someone say pizza" He said and grabbed my hand then quickly let go of it when he saw Calum turn the corner.

"That was close," I whispered and elbowed him in the ribs.

"Oww," He complained.

"Shut up," I said and ran towards Michael and jumped into his arms. He put his head on my shoulder and I looked at Luke who was standing to the right of Michael and I. Luke gave me a small smile and I mouthed "Sorry," to him and he smiled.