Twenty Eight

The boys insisted on staying with me but I made them go because they needed go and I would be fine with Mikaela and Bailey.

We're in the sitting room surrounded by food, nail varnish and beauty products with the notebook playing in the background.

They boys are still at their photo shoot and won't be back for a few hours.

Bailey suggested having a girls day, so that's what we did. I was still in Michael's All Time Low shirt and pajama shorts, Bailey took one of Luke's Nirvana shirts and Mikaela took Calum's NASA shirt.

"Pass me the blue," Mikaela said, reaching over the table in attempt to get the blue nail varnish. I laughed at her and rolled it over the table towards her. "thank you," She replied, pulling a stupid face.

"I miss this," Bailey sighed, applying the last coat of her white nail varnish.

"Ugh, same, I miss Abbey so freaking much," I replied blowing in my nails, trying to dry the black nail varnish.

"Who's Abbey?" Mikaela asked.

"Our best friend," Bailey and I replied simultaneously.

"I can't believe she had to move," I sighed.

"Where did she move to?" Mikaela asked.

"LA," I sighed.

"Well, aren't we going to LA with the boys?"

"Oh my god! Yes! We can totally see her then!" Bailey squealed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A few hours later we had eaten two whole pizzas and a bag of Doritos. now we're sitting in the sofa watching Netflix. Then the front door opened and four loud teenage boys walked into the sitting room.

"Hey," Michael said, wrapping his arms around my neck from behind me.

"Hey," I said as he sat down next to me along with the others.

"We've got something for you," Calum spoke. I gave them a confused look as Ashton sat in front of me an handed me a box. I took the wrapping paper off the box, revealing a white iPhone box.

"What? Why did you-" I began but got cut off by Luke.

"So you don't get anymore messages," He smiled.

"Thank you?" I replied, making it sound more like a question.

"It's fine, as long as my princess is okay." Michael added, wrapping his arms around me. I hugged him back and heard a camera. I let go and turned to see Ashton with my phone in his hand. he gave it to me and I instantly set the picture as my lock screen. It was perfect.
"Can I have your phone for a minuet?" Luke asked. I nodded and handed him my phone. he quickly typed something and passed it to Michael then, Calum then Ashton, then Bailey, then Mikaela and she gave it back to me. I looked at what they did and laughed.

Lucas
Mikey
Cal Pal
Ash
Bails
Mika

I took each of their phones and added my new phone number, setting my contact as: Liv XD

"I'm hungry," Michael complained.

"Well we're not, we just ate two full pizzas and a bag of Doritos," Mikaela laughed.

"And you didn't keep any for me?" Michael asked, sounding offended. I rolled my eyes at him and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Well, Bailey are most of it," I laughed.

"Well I'm a very hungry girl," she defended. We just laughed at her.

"Anyway," She started. "I'm tired,"

"What time is it?" Luke asked.

"9:57," I replied, looking at my phone.

"Didn't think we'd been gone that long," Calum spoke.

"Well, I'm going to bed," Bailey yawned.

"Same," Luke replied and followed her upstairs.

"Where am I sleeping?" Mika asked.

"Uhh, we have a spare bed in our room," Michael answered.

"I'm okay, don't want to wake up to you two kissing or something," she laughed.

"You can stay in Liz's room?" Ashton suggested.

"Or with me and Ashton," Calum added, wiggling his eye brows.

"Yeah, okay," Mika answered, " I'll stay with you and ash," they nodded and went upstairs. That left Michael and I.

"You know, I'm still hungry," Michael complained, kissing my head.

"Too bad, we ate all the food," I giggled, lying down and resting my head in his lap. He played with bits of my hair that fell out of my bun. I was about to fall asleep when he picked me up and carried me to bed, bridal style.

He laid me down on the bed, climbing in next to me. He still continued to play with my hair until I fell asleep.