Ten

After looking around a million different shops, we finally decided to meet Ashton, Calum and Michael at the fountain downstairs. I really didn't want to see Michael and I don't think Luke did either. Michael was the first to see Luke and I walking towards them. He saw Luke and I holding hands then rolled his eyes and turned away from us. Luke sighed and squeezed my hand.

This is going to be a long day.

"It's okay," Luke whispered in my ear as we joined the boys.

"Hey!" Ash shouted.

"Hey Ash," I smiled and hugged him.

"We need to talk when we get home," He whispered in my ear as we pulled away. I nodded and turned to Michael. He was staring at the floor and playing with the ends of his shirt. I looked at Luke and he smiled.

"You okay?" Calum asked.

"Yeah, I'm good," I smiled.

"Glad you are," Michael said, quieter than a whisper. "Can I talk to you, alone?"

"Only if you wont shout at me again," I sighed.

"Promise," he said as we walked over to a small cafe. We sat down and ordered some coffee.

"So?" I started.

"Well, I just wanted to say sorry," Michael quietly said.

"Sorry for what, not trusting me with Luke or shouting at me?" I asked.

"Both," He sighed, "I know I- "

"Or saying that you only liked be because you felt sorry for me?" I cut him off.

"Everything, I know I shouldn't have shouted at you, I know I should've trusted you with Luke and I didn't just say I liked you because I felt sorry for you I said it because it was true," He said, I could see tears forming in his eyes.

"Hey, don't cry," I said as I held his hand across the table.

Oh my god, will my emotions just stop. I don't know what's going on anymore.

"So," I started, "Why didn't you trust me with Luke?"

"I don't even know, I think I was just paranoid and thought that you would end up kissing Luke or something," he sighed.

oops.

"You know, when I first met Ash he said he has a friend called Michael and he said he thought Michael would like me because I have colorful hair," I said as I took a sip of my coffee, "Is that true?"

"Yes, But not just because of your hair. Your hair caught my attention and I wanted to get to know you more," He started, "So Liv, tell me something about you,"

"Well, my family died in a car accident a few days ago, I have an 18 year old brother, he died in the accident. I have a 6 year old sister who also died in the accident." I began, wiping a tear from my eye. "umm, my favorite colour is purple, Ash is like the brother I never had, I want to dye my hair my hair purple and my emotions are fucked up right now,"

"Hey, Liv?"

"Yeah?"

"Why did you move to Australia if you used to live in England?" He asked.

"Its a long story but Lisa bought me over here because I had no other family to go to," I sighed. "Why?"

"Just because you remind me of Ashton when I see you," Michael explained.

"Really? How?"

"I don't know, you kind of have his face shape and his nose," He explained.

"Are you trying to say we could be related?"

"Well maybe. You should ask him if he knows anything,"

"I will," I smiled and stood up.

"Woah, sit back down we're not done yet," Michael said as I sat back down.

"What else is there to talk about?" I impatiently asked.

"Is there anything going on with you and Luke?" Michael asked, whilst looking down at the table, "I mean I saw you two holding hands before,"

"Ummm, well we kind of kissed," I mumbled.

"What?" Michael asked, trying to hold back his tears.

"We kissed," I quietly repeated.

"What? Why? When?" He asked, tears running down his face.

"You know when you came into Luke's room this morning, you heard us saying lets not tell Michael, yeah?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, I said we weren't going to tell you that I was in his room but actually, I wasn't going to tell you that we kissed," I said, staring at my legs under the table and trying not to cry.

"So you weren't borrowing his hair straighteners?"

"Yes, I was, but he gave them to me and he like kissed me and I don't know..." I said, starting to cry, "I'm sorry Michael, It was just once, I promise,"

"Hey, it's okay but please just tell me it was once," Michael begged.

"Yes, it was only once, Michael," I said, wiping my tears from my face.

"Come here," Michael said as he stood up and held his arms out. I stood up and wrapped my arms around him. It felt so comforting. He reminded me of my brother, so strong and protecting.  I don't even know why I told Luke I loved him when I obviously have feelings for Michael. My Head hurts.

"So," Michael started after we finally pulled apart, "Are you and Luke a thing then?"

"I don't know, I mean I don't have feelings for him but I don't want you and Luke to hate each other," I sighed.

"I don't get it, Liv," Michael began.

"Whats no to get?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"You say you don't want us to hate each other but you broke my heart by kissing him and you broke his heart by being with me," Michael sighed.

"I didn't do it on purpose Michael, you know that!" I yelled.

"I think you need to calm down, If not please take this else where," The middle aged waitress said.

"Yes, I'm so sorry, I'll leave now," I smiled at the waitress.

"Thank you," She replied and walked away.

"Good bye Michael," I sighed and walked out of the cafe towards Ashton. I stood next to him and he wrapped his arms around me, Just like Michael.

No, get Michael out of your head!

I turned my head to see Michael walking towards us, it looked like he had been crying. What have I done. I sighed and walked to the car with Ashton. When we got to the car, Ashton sat in the middle so I didn't have to sit next to Michael or Luke. We sat in silence for a while until the boys came. When they all got into the car, Michael told Luke to take him back to his place so he could be alone and Luke said he was going out so we would have to stay at Calum's.